Hyatt and Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) have extended their existing loyalty alliance to over 300 participating SLH hotels around the world for World of Hyatt members to earn and redeem points and enjoy on-property benefits. Since launching in November 2018, the alliance has grown by 500% and will continue to expand throughout 2020.
World of Hyatt members now have access to more than 300 of SLH’s luxury boutique hotels that offer new locations across growth markets for Hyatt, including:
- Le Refuge de la Traye, a mountain retreat in the French Alps with newly renovated eco-luxury chalets set between lake and mountain in Les 3 Vallées ski region
- Arima Hotel, a boutique hideaway in the Basque region of San Sebastián, Spain with leading authority in eco-friendly lodging that offers majestic views of the Miramón forest
- Vista Palazzo Lago di Como, a 19th century Venetian-style Palazzo offering 18 palatial rooms and suites, known for its glamour and panoramic views of world-famous Lake Como
- Ksar Char-Bagh in Morocco, a stunning Moorish palace in a Marrakech palm grove oozing opulence and tranquility with its Persian-style gardens and plunge pools
- French CoCo, an all-suite Caribbean escape set on the beautiful island of Tartane, Martinique
- The Reef by CuisinArt, a luxury beach resort in Anguilla nestled on the southerly shores of Merrywing Bay overlooking the beautiful coastline
Since launching, the World of Hyatt and SLH alliance has added 27 new countries where World of Hyatt members can earn and redeem points, including places like Sweden, Laos, Turks & Caicos, Portugal, Kenya, Iceland, Belize, New Zealand, Belgium, Anguilla and many more.
Additionally, hotels that are part of this exclusive relationship have seen a significant uptick in bookings, including Enso Ango Fuya II, The Sukhothai Shanghai, Hotel Eclat Taipei, Claris Hotel & Spa, and Hotel Éclat Beijing.
For more information about World of Hyatt and SLH, see hyatt.com/SLH