To meet the growing demands for tailor-made programs, guided group tours and increasingly, combined tours, Jenman Safaris has added six new customisable itineraries and two new group tours to its 2020 offering.
Jenman Safaris CEO Katja Quasdorf explains that the new additions to the 2020 portfolio reflect the rising demand for new and different experiences that not only highlight some of Africa’s wildest regions and most spectacular game, but also meet the limitations of time and budget.
Quasdorf says that while the popularity of tailor-made and group tours remain high as individual categories, a shift in booking patterns has been making headway.
“Gone are the days where independent travellers and group goers shun each other,” says Quasdorf. “Instead, more and more travellers are realising they can enjoy the best of both worlds while saving time and money.
“The harmonious combo of independent travel and the simplicity of ready-made and thoughtfully designed itineraries plus the benefit of instant access to local expertise really is hard to beat,” she adds. “And while we have been traditionally best known for our boutique group tours and selection of lodges, increasingly, agents are learning about, and booking, our expanding tailor-made offering.
“We have surveyed the likes and interests of our clients before carefully curating these tours to ensure travellers see and do everything they desire on their African dream holiday, while also receiving excellent levels of service and having all of their expectations met.”
The six new tailor-made tours include:
- A seven-day Best of Hwange Fly-in package to experience the remote wilderness and grassy plains of Zimbabwe’s biggest national park (from USD$2,960 pp);
- An eight-day Kruger and Mozambique Safari and Beach experience to sample the three ecosystems of the mangrove, lagoon and ocean (from USD$4,251 pp);
- A nine-day Drakensberg to Port Elizabeth Self Drive to explore South Africa’s wild coast from (from USD$930 pp)
- A 10-day Journey of the Pride Lands in Kenya to experience the world of the Lion King (from USD$3,715 pp);
- An 11-day Grand Landscapes of Namibia package to experience exploring Namibia’s dramatic desert and marine life (from USD$4,249 pp); and
- A 13-night Windhoek to Victoria Falls Self Drive adventure to enjoy game viewings and learn about the Kavango people at the Mbunza Living Museum (from USD$2,119 pp).
The two new guided group tours are:
- An upgraded 12-day Botswana Safari and Cycling Fly-in to enjoy a thrilling cycling safari adventure in Mashatu Game Reserve (from USD$7,150 pp); and
- a 21-day Northern or 24-day Southern Fly-in Safari experience from Cape Town to Victoria Falls.
More at jenmansafaris.com.
Images featured all appear on Jenman African Safari’s Facebook page.