Inspiring Journeys has developed a new itinerary in partnership with Ultimate Winery Experiences to showcase the art of viticulture in South Australia.
The five-day Flavours of South Australia trip has been designed to highlight the best of the Barossa, Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale wine regions. The journey has been crafted to connect travellers with the makers, growers and passionate owners of South Australia’s unique food scene and supporting Tourism Australia’s successful Ultimate Winery Experiences of Australia initiative.
Highlights of the trip include:
- Private cooking demonstration at Maggie Beers Cook and the Chef studio
- A four-course roaming dinner at Adelaide Central Markets, sharing with guests its signature dishes throughout the market
- A visit to the dÁrenberg Cube building designed to excite the senses with lunch at the hatted dÁrry’s Verandah restaurant
- Biodynamic wines at Gemtree, where they harvest according to the phases of the moon to enhance the quality of the grapes
- Dinner at the award-winning FINO restaurant kitchen, where guests can connect through local, sustainable produce
- Delectable Udder Delights Cheese Cellar showcases the regions best blue cheese, chevre and camembert.
Managing Director of Inspiring Journeys, Matt Cameron-Smith, said the company was excited by the new concept.
“This partnership and specialty trip which will compliment South Australia’s biggest food and wine festival, it’s a long weekend that’s the perfect culinary discovery of South Australia.”
This five-day culinary discovery is a definite departure and will help agents earn their spot to the Red Centre twice as fast. For every 1 passenger booked on the Flavours of Australia, advisors will receive two entries for the Inspiring Journeys ‘Inspiring Escape’ famil. Bookings must be deposited by 29 February 2020.
The 5-day Flavours of South Australia trip begins and finishes in Adelaide. Prices start from $2,980 per person, twin share.
For more information, see inspiringjourneys.com