Eight travel advisors have the opportunity to participate in a complimentary famil to Sri Lanka, departing 10 July 2020. The Travel Concierge Sri Lanka is offering agents the chance to explore the country’s diversity and depth beyond the standard Cultural Triangle.
Over 10 days, rather than being stuck on an itinerary doing multiple property inspections and cliché activities, participants will be immersed in Sri Lankan culture and hospitality. Every detail of the trip has been meticulously taken care of.
From waking up in the luxury of a five-star beach property, guests will have an incredible array of experiences including staying at The Mudhouse eco-lodge, various local cooking lessons, Jeep safari, nature walks, the indigenous Vedda tribe , boutique tea-plantation retreat, ethical turtle conservation and nightlife in Colombo.
- Full board
- Nine nights
- Single rooms throughout*
- Hosted by Director, Laahiru Jayamanne
- Visiting the Vedda tribe
- Fantastic Sri Lankan cuisine throughout
- Local cooking lessons
- Volunteering at Turtle Hatchery
- Elephants & wildlife in their natural habitat
- Jeep safari
- Breakfast on top of Pidurangula Rock
- Sigiriya Rock
- Walking tour of Galle
- Staying in an eco-mudhut
- Tea plantation getaway
- Walk to Rathna falls with nelum leaf picnic lunch
- Kanneliya Rainforest trek
- Dinner at colonial Tamarind Hill
- Sunset cocktails at Botanik, Colombo
- Farewell dinner at Residence by Uga Escapes
- Farewell Sunday lunch with ‘TTC famil’
*The Mudhouse eco-lodge is share basis in large mud hut.
Participants simply need to make their own way to Colombo. View the full itinerary and program here.
Experienced consultants and managers are invited to register for The Travel Concierge Sri Lanka updates and famil by contacting Australian representative, Mark Snoxell at email@example.com
For general TTC information contact Wilam direct at TTC Sri Lanka at firstname.lastname@example.org