2020 Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
Guests of Crystal Cruises will view one of the finest exhibitions of military pomp and splendour in the world at mythical Edinburgh Castle. This internationally acclaimed event is filled with music, colour and movement, commanding worldwide attention and admiration.
Two of Crystal Cruises’ voyages are perfectly placed for the acclaimed event, an 11-night London (Dover) to Amsterdam voyage aboard Crystal Symphony departing 8 August 2020, or a longer Explorer Combination Voyage of 25 nights from London (Dover) to Amsterdam, departing 25 July, 2020. The ‘Northern Europe Grandeur’ Combination Voyage also features a golf theme, with PGA pros available to work with guests on their game and discuss their experiences on the PGA tour, plus the chance to tee off on optional Crystal Adventures at world-famous courses along the itinerary.
Guests will enjoy the grand celebration of Edinburgh’s Royal Military Tattoo during an overnight stay in Edinburgh, revel in Ireland’s festive scene and explore the breathtaking coastline of Wales and Norway’s Nordfjord and Briksdal Glacier.
Exclusive Crystal Destination Discoveries alongside the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo include:
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo Royal Gallery & Dinner in Edinburgh Castle Gatehouse
- This exclusive Military Tattoo experience offers a series of indulgent treats, starting with VIP access to the Castle Esplanade. Specially reserved VIP seats in the Royal Gallery prove to be a wonderful place to view the Tattoo, while an elegant champagne reception both before and after the performance, along with an exquisite three-course meal in the Castle Gatehouse, further elevate this memorable evening. One more indulgence is the care of a Tattoo Hospitality Host, making guests feel like royalty during their time at this storied castle.
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo Royal Gallery & Dinner at Scotch Malt Whiskey Society
- This exclusive Military Tattoo experience offers a series of indulgent treats, starting with a three-course meal with paired whiskey at the famous Scotch Malt Whisky Society on Queen Street. Then hasten to your specially reserved seat in the Royal Gallery at Edinburgh Castle, a wonderful place to view the Tattoo, with an elegant champagne reception after the performance.
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo – Premium Tickets
- A masterpiece of performance, the Edinburgh Military Tattoo is filled with music, colour and movement, commanding worldwide attention and admiration. Here is your chance to witness the spectacle for yourself with this exceptional excursion, bringing you to the front stands at the legendary castle and into the folds of history.
2021 Monaco Grand Prix
Crystal’s guests will enjoy a thrilling peek into the world of Formula One auto racing with premium viewing at the incredible Monaco Grand Prix.
Crystal will again be well placed in 2021 for the 79th annual Monaco Grand Prix, with Crystal Symphony sailing from Rome (Civitavecchia) to Barcelona on a 12-night ‘Grand Prix Riviera Gateway’ departing 18 May, 2021. Also available are two Grand Journeys which include Combination Voyage Savings of 5%. A 26-night ‘Grand Journey: The Mediterranean’ voyage will sail between 18 May and 13 June 2021, roundtrip from Rome (Civitavecchia), while Crystal’s ‘Grand Journey: Greece, Italy, France & Spain’ will travel from Athens to Barcelona from 11 to 30 May 2021.
Crystal’s Destination Discoveries alongside the famed event will be released for 2021 in coming months. Past sailings have offered thrilling experiences such as:
- Monaco Grand Prix Exclusive 2-day Grandstand Silver Package
- Two days of thrilling Grand Prix racing: Saturday and Sunday, 23 May and 24 May; Qualifying on Day 1 and Race Day on Day 2. Guided assistance each day from the tender landing to upgraded upper seating, covered and offering completely different views of the track, pits and screen. The Silver Package also includes a pit visit at the end of Qualifying day, along with a lunch at a local restaurant and catered boxed lunch on race day, and a special F1 gift pack, ear protection, seat cushion and city map.
- Monaco Grand Prix – Exclusive 2-day VIP Belvedere Hospitality
- Guests will experience the thrill of Saturday Qualifying and Sunday F1 racing with exclusive VIP Belvedere hospitality. Usually preferred by the Automobile Club Monaco VIPs, it’s the best place in town to enjoy exciting views and reserved shadowed space with enjoyable table service. Guests will spend time with an open bar with champagne, morning coffee, three course lunch, a visit to the Pit Lane and the best pits views. Also also available are access to reserved seats in the higher part of Grandstand L and a 360° view around Monaco Port district.