The Langham Hotels and Resorts has released a collection of “Suite Life” packages on offer around the world, offering “elevated experiences specially curated to ensure an unforgettable stay.”
For the Ultimate Indulgence – The Langham, London’s Sterling Suite
The Langham, London was Europe’s first grand hotel and Mark Twain, George Orwell, Oscar Wilde, Napoleon the Third, Winston Churchill, Charles de Gaul were all guests who previously stayed or celebrated at The Langham, London.
In keeping with the hotel’s iconic history, The Sterling Suite, one of London’s most luxurious suites, will serve to exceed every notion of luxury. At 450 square metres and with the option to open up to six bedrooms, this suite transcends the definition of a Penthouse suite and will indulge even the most elite traveller.
The suite is decked with bespoke furnishings from Britain’s finest craftsmen. A grand piano sits in the living room and a private media lounge serves guests’ viewing needs. Guests also enjoy privileged access to the exclusive Langham Club where complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and free-flowing champagne will be served. A personal butler will also be on hand to assist all guests at the suite and ensure requests are fulfilled.
Promising a myriad of dining experiences at The Langham, London, guests can celebrate with drinks at one of the world’s best bars, Artesian, lunch at The Wigmore, a modern British tavern, afternoon tea at the elegant Palm Court, or an elegant dinner at Roux at the Landau by Michel Roux Jr. And for those who prefer to whip up a feast themselves, Sauce, the cooking school at The Langham, London, will set the culinary stage where some of London’s finest chefs share their trade secrets and recipes.
To reserve this unforgettable experience, click here.
For a Lavish Experience – The Langham, Chicago’s Infinity Suite
Consistently rated the best hotel in Chicago since it first opened in 2013, The Langham, Chicago continues to exceed expectations when it comes to a luxurious and unforgettable experience at the hotel. Aligned with the reputation the hotel has earned and is known for, The Langham’s Infinity Suite in Chicago is an opulent retreat in the heart of the city.
The luxurious suite has two elegantly appointed bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Formal dining facilities for up to ten guests and a private butler pantry is perfect for a private party. A custom-painted yellow piano sits in an oversized living room with a fireplace. The suite is accented by expansive views of the Chicago River and cityscape framed by floor-to-ceiling windows.
To reserve your suite, click here.
For An Urban Luxury Experience – The Langham, New York’s Empire State Penthouse Suite
The ultimate in urban luxury, the Empire State Penthouse Suites are designed by the acclaimed French interior design retailer, Roche Bobois. Each suite is unique, with interiors inspired by the vibrant industries of fashion and music that have always thrived in New York City. Integrated throughout each suite are unique and vibrant Roche Bobois signature pieces, including modular seating, architecturally inspired tables and chairs, and fabrics by renowned designers, Maison Lacroix and Paul Smith, all offset by pieces from the hotel’s collection of artworks by Alex Katz, one of America’s greatest living painters.
The most striking feature of each suite are the floor-to-ceiling windows looking directly onto the Empire State Building, accented by seating specifically chosen so guests can lounge in and linger over the view. Each king-sized bedroom is connected to an oversized closet and large marble bathroom with deep soaking tub, double vanity sinks, high-definition TVs embedded in the mirror and gentle rainfall showers. There is also a dining area which seats up to eight guests and a full kitchen equipped with Miele appliances. Each suite can also be flexibly adjoined to one or two deluxe rooms, creating a three- or four-bedroom suite for extended family or household staff.
For reservations, click here
For the Romantics – A Roses & Romance Experience at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena
As a tribute to The Langham Huntington, Pasadena’s long-standing relationship with the Tournament of Roses and The Rose Bowl Stadium, the hotel has specially created a unique opportunity where guests can go behind the scenes of two of the most iconic locations in Pasadena.
The Roses & Romance Suite Experience at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena includes:
- A two-night stay in The Langham Huntington’s 297 square metres Tournament of Roses Presidential Suite. The expansive two-storey penthouse suite commands 360-degree views of the romantic Horseshoe Gardens, San Marino, and the majestic San Gabriel Mountains. With hardwood floors, full Italian marble bathrooms, hand-carved wood furniture and rich textiles, it is the epitome of luxury. It has one master bedroom, one guest bedroom and bathrooms with Jacuzzi bathtubs. It also includes a full-sized kitchen and separate service entrance. The large living area with a baby grand piano allows for private entertainment. More here.
- In-suite VIP amenities including a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal Rosé Brut Millesime Champagne, 100 long-stemmed roses, chocolate-covered strawberries, a pair of monogrammed Langham bathrobes, and fresh rose petals sprinkled throughout.
- A four-course dinner with wine pairings at The Royce Wood-Fired Steakhouse in the exclusive Red Wine Room.
- Daily breakfast for two in-room or at The Terrace.
- Private and exclusive tour of The Rose Bowl Stadium, including tossing a football across the iconic field followed by a Champagne toast.
- Use of the Rose Bowl video message board to illuminate a personal ‘welcome’ message and/or photo collage during your visit.
- VIP Tour inside Tournament House, continuing into the Wrigley Gardens for instructions on the proper way to prune a rose bush and concluding with a detailed overview of float building by Tournament of Roses staff or a float builder.
- Chauffeur-driven transportation between the Rose Bowl Stadium and the hotel via Rolls-Royce Ghost.
- A dedicated Langham Service Stylist to assist in planning.
- Priced at $15,000 and based on availability, Roses & Romance may be requested confidentially at +1 626 568 3600. Must be booked seven days in advance. Excludes tax and gratuity; subject to availability. Valid through December 29, 2020. Click here to find out more.
For a Couture and Art Inspired Experience – The Langham, Melbourne’s Specially Designed Kerrie Hess Residence Suite
The Langham Melbourne’s Kerrie Hess Residence Suite is perfect for those that love fashion and art.
The Residence by Kerrie Hess is designed by renowned celebrated fashion illustrator, who has produced illustrations for Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Net-a-Porter.
The suite includes two bedrooms featuring a soft, muted palette of pastels, including Langham’s signature pale pink, 14 iconic illustrations by Kerrie Hess. The illustrations include a new, specially commissioned piece of a couture model dressed in a pink ball gown set in the hotel’s elegant lobby. The suite also features a spacious living area, complete with cocktail cart, and a well-equipped kitchen and dining room that seats four guests for an intimate private party.
A charmingly dreamy and pretty residence suite that is perfect for girlfriend getaways, a romantic staycation or a mother-daughter weekend.
Learn more about the celebratory experience here.
More information on Langham Hotels & Resorts at langhamhospitalitygroup.com/en/brands/langham-hotels-and-resorts/
Want to be in the luxury travel know? Subscribe to our free eNewsletter here to keep up to date with everything in the luxury travel industry.