On 29th February 2020, Silversea Cruises held its inaugural ‘Campioni di Silversea’ event in Melbourne, designed to reward Silversea’s top travel agency achievers for the highest sales made each year.
Representatives from Silversea’s top 20 agencies for 2019 were flown to Melbourne in Business Class comfort for a luxurious progressive dinner around the city. The indulgent program of events included:
- Return trip business class flights to Melbourne
- Return trip helicopter transfers to Crown Towers hotel
- Hair/makeup and pamper sessions
- Rolls-Royce transfers to the evening dinner locations
- Entreé in the Royal Botanic Gardens with string quartet and opera singer who serenaded with Italian opera from a gondola
- Main course at the award winning Grossi Florentino with paired wines, followed by awards for each agent
- Dessert at Brunetti, Flinders Lane, featuring a huge Silversea ice sculpture and an Italian accordion player – accompanied by cocktails and Italian desserts.
- Rolls-Royce transfers to Crown Hotel for the evening
Steve Richards, Director of Sales – Australia and New Zealand, Silversea Cruises, said it was a privilege to reward the 20 top selling agencies of 2019. “As this is now an annual program our 2020 Campioni is already well underway and we look forward to rewarding the top 20 agencies next year,” Richards said.
For further details on the Campioni di Silversea program, travel advisors should contact their Silversea BDM.