Silversea Cruises has introduced new measures to offer unprecedented flexibility to travellers, enabling them to start planning future trips by taking away the uncertainties of today.
Silversea has reduced its deposit requirement to AU$1,500 per suite for any new booking made before 30 June 2020. Guests who redeem this offer will also receive US$1,000 Shipboard Spending Credit per suite.
The reduced deposit offer applies to all Silversea voyages with the exception of full World Cruises and Grand Voyages. Guests in possession of Future Cruise Credit can also use their credit to take advantage of the offer.
Silversea’s recommencement departures
Silversea has earmarked the following voyages for its resumed operation around the world.
- Silver Cloud – 21 June 2020, 9-day itinerary from Longyearbyen to Tromso
- Silver Wind – 13 June 2020, 16-day cruise from Stockholm to Reykjavik
- Silver Shadow – 18 June 2020, 10-day voyage from Venice to Barcelona
- Silver Spirit – 25 June 2020, 10-day Lisbon to London (Greenwich)
- Silver Muse – 2 July 2020, seven-day 2020 Seward (Anchorage) to Vancouver
- Silver Whisper – 18 June 2020, 15-day voyage from Reykjavik to London (Greenwich)
- Silver Explorer – 18 June 2020, 18-day roundtrip itinerary from Otaru (Hokkaido)
- Silver Galapagos – 13 June 2020, seven-day voyage from Baltra to San Cristobal
‘Cruise with Confidence’ program expansion
To provide travellers with peace of mind when planning their cruise, Silversea is extending the previously announced ‘Cruise with Confidence’ program to all voyages currently scheduled to depart before 31 December 2020.
Under the policy, guests may cancel their cruise for any reason up to 48 hours prior to sailing and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit for the amount paid, valid for two years from the date of issue. When guests opt for a Future Cruise Credit and have paid in full, the travel agent’s commission is protected for both the cancelled booking and the future reservation on which the correlating Future Cruise Credit is applied.
“Our new Double Bonus offer and expanded Cruise with Confidence program are designed to address the uncertainty that our guests may be feeling while providing additional tools for our valued travel partners that will help boost their business during this difficult period,” said Adam Armstrong, Managing Director Asia Pacific.
New trade content series
In the coming weeks, Silversea will launch Virtual Visit, a series of online videos designed to keep travel partners informed and up-to-date with the company’s latest developments. Trade partners will receive a weekly virtual visit from a familiar face. Stay tuned to Silversea’s trade website for more details.
A special video message from Silversea’s global sales team can be viewed below: