Silversea Cruises has unveiled 86 new itineraries for (the southern) summer 2021/2022, including a dozen voyages in Australasia with two ships in the region for the first time.
Operating between October 2021 and April 2022, the new program features voyages in Australia and New Zealand, the Caribbean, South America, Galapagos, the Middle East and Asia. The expanded program features close-to-home sailings in this region aboard the newly-refurbished 388-passenger Silver Shadow which joins the flagship 596-guest Silver Muse as the second Silversea vessel to be based Down Under.
The new sailings have been made available to Silversea’s Venetian Society members first and will be available for general sale on 17 June 2020.
The entire program encompasses 222 destinations, 67 countries and eight maiden calls, including Phillip Island and Geelong in Australia; Manama, Bahrain; Miyako, Japan; Makassar, Indonesia; Vigan Salomague, the Philippines; Puerto Bolivar, Ecuador and Kingstown, St. Vincent.
Guests will also enjoy two brand-new itineraries between Cairns and Sydney, uniquely combining ports of call in Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania and New South Wales in one voyage.
Other 2021/2022 program highlights include:
- A diverse range of voyages across Asia, including an enhanced offering in Japan, deep discovery of Vietnam, and new itineraries to Indonesia and Papua New Guinea: Silver Muse, Silver Shadow and the new Silver Moon will take travellers closer to the delights of this exotic region.
- A 74-night circumnavigation of South America aboard new ship Silver Dawn, with an unprecedented exploration of the Amazon River: Sailing round trip from Fort Lauderdale, this Grand Voyage on our newest vessel will take guests deep into the gems of South America, with multiple calls in Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina and Brazil.
- New itineraries on both Silver Shadow and Silver Moon in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf, plus new adventures in the Indian Ocean’s iconic destinations of India, Sri Lanka and Myanmar.
- 30 Galapagos voyages aboard new 100-guest Silver Origin, including longer holiday options of 10 and 11 days. The newly launched destination-specific Silver Origin will form deep connections between Silversea’s guests and the Galapagos Archipelago on 30 new voyages between October 2021 and April 2022. The seven-day itineraries will be supplemented with two, longer holiday cruises and 10-day Christmas voyage on 18 December 2021 and an 11-day New Year’s voyage on 28 December 2021.
- Silver Spirit and Silver Whisper will journey through the Caribbean, unlocking the region’s authentic charm for guests in both small and emblematic destinations. In the Eastern Caribbean, guests will discover the islands of St. Barts, Grenada, and St. Lucia; while Mérida in Yucatán, Belize, Guatemala and Honduras await in the Western Caribbean; and Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao will fascinate travellers in the south.
- Silversea’s World Cruise, the Tale of Tales 2022: Journeying from 65°S to 65°N, Silver Whisper will visit 69 destinations across 32 countries, departing 6 January 2022.
On new bookings made before 30 June 2020, travellers will benefit from Silversea’s new Double Bonus offer, through which guests can reserve their voyage with low deposits from just AU$1,500 per suite. Guests will also receive US$1,000 to spend onboard. This offer is fully combinable with the Early Booking Bonus and, for select sailings, qualifies for Silversea’s ‘Cruise With Confidence’ policy.
Find out more information about Silversea’s new summer 2021/2022 itineraries, click here.
Want to be in the luxury travel know? Subscribe to our free eNewsletter here to keep up to date with everything in the luxury travel industry.