Crystal Cruises has added five additional Caribbean sailings to its late 2020 ‘Simply the Best’ program.
Previously scheduled November and December 2020 Crystal Serenity sailings to the Caribbean are now eligible for Crystal’s new offer of up to 80% savings on the best stateroom or suite available at the time of booking, as well as US$250 or more of ‘As You Wish’ shipboard credit per stateroom or suite; reduced deposits of US$100 per guest; low Solo Fares from 125%; children under 18 sail from US$199 as third guests; and 10% cruise fare savings available on select sailings when guests choose the combined 14-night itinerary.
Crystal’s Simply the Best sailings range from seven to 11-nights, with many seven-night itineraries combinable to form a 14-night journey through the Caribbean without repeating ports.
The newly added Simply the Best sailings on Crystal Serenity include:
- Tropical Island Tapestry, Miami round trip, nine nights embarking 12 November – calling in Cozumel, Mexico; Costa Maya, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; George Town, Grand Cayman and Key West, Florida.
- Caribbean Chic, Miami round trip, 11 nights embarking 21 November – calling in St. Kitts-Basseterre, St. Kitts; Castries, St. Lucia; Bridgetown, Barbados; Grande-Terre, Guadeloupe; Gustavia, St. Barts; and St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Tropical Serenade, Miami round trip, seven nights embarking 2 December – calling in Costa Maya, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Cozumel, Mexico and Key West, Florida.
- Island Discoveries, Miami to San Juan, seven nights embarking 9 December – calling in Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos; St. Kitts-Basseterre, St. Kitts; Gustavia, St. Barts; and Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
- Caribbean Kaleidoscope, San Juan to Miami, seven nights embarking 16 December – calling in Phillipsburg, St. Maarten (overnight); Gustavia, St. Barts; St. John’s, Antigua; and St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
Cruise fares for Simply the Best sailings begin at US$1,399 per guest. Travellers with Future Cruise Credits may redeem them on these cruises.
Guests booking Crystal’s Simply The Best autumn 2020 Caribbean sailings will have an additional layer of voyage protection with the new Crystal Voyage Assurance program extended to these new Crystal Serenity voyages, which allows travellers to cancel their cruise for a full refund within seven days if there is a significant itinerary change – including the embarkation or disembarkation ports and/or changes to 30% or more of their selected itinerary – due to global travel restrictions.