Inspiring Journeys has developed six new domestic trips in its Australia and New Zealand portfolio. The new journeys are inspired from customer research that shows 59% of people seek cultural experiences, 46% want to connect with locals, 37% want a food and wine experience, 38% dream of bush and nature walks and 27% want to immerse themselves in museums and art galleries.
As restrictions ease and borders open to a new world, Inspiring Journeys’ CEO Matthew Cameron-Smith said: “We’ve remained dedicated to understanding what our travellers are looking for and look forward to showcasing the diversity of Australia and New Zealand. With our perfect-sized smaller groups, guests will find more personal space on board and can relax knowing that every step of the way they are in the hands of our Journey Directors, who are continuously trained and highly experienced.”
With new training and enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures, the Journey Directors ensure the highest of standards are maintained for the health and wellbeing of guests. The brand has taken additional measures to elevate its hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) – this includes selecting hotels, restaurants, suppliers and venues meet the expected guidelines and specifications.
For a limited time, holidays can be secured with a $99 per person deposit that enables guests to book with confidence knowing they can cancel within 30 days of making their deposit and receive a full refund.
Departures from September:
- Savour South Australia – 5 days from $2,995pp – This culinary discovery connects you to the passionate makers behind South Australia’s food and wine scene. Be treated to long lunches and wine tastings at some of Australia’s best wineries, plus show your support to bushfire-affected communities by filling your #EmptyEsky with local produce.
- Tastes of Tasmania – 7 days from $3,700pp – A culinary journey through Australia’s beloved island state. Meet the producers of some of Australia’s best food and wine; immerse yourself in the weird and wonderful world of MONA. Head deep into the Tasmanian wilderness and soak up the panoramic views of one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, Wineglass Bay. Delve into the untouched landscapes of Maria Island and the Bay of Fires.
- Tasmania’s Food, Whiskey & Wine – 6 days from $3,675pp – Indulge in private tastings and unforgettable dining experiences over stories from the passionate makers and producers. Bask in the beauty of the incredible surrounds as you become immersed in the best of Hobart, spectacular Bruny Island and Freycinet National Park.
- Western Australia Discovery – 6 days from $3,500 – Relax and enjoy VIP tastings at Margaret River region’s most picturesque vineyards and indulge in exclusive dining experiences, celebrating local produce. Hear stories of Indigenous culture at stunning Cape Naturaliste before discovering marine and bird life at Shoalwater Bay and the idyllic Rottnest Island.
- Taste of the North Island (New Zealand) – 8 days from $4,550pp – Enjoy private tastings and exclusive dining experiences at the renowned wine regions of Martinborough and Hawkes Bay, and discover the vibrant cities of Wellington and Napier. Cruise the tranquil waters of Lake Rotomanahana and hear the astonishing stories of the Mt Tarawera volcanic eruption.
- Top of the South Island (New Zealand) – 7 days from $4,150 – The natural wonders of the South Island are waiting to be discovered on this epic seven day journey. Cruise the majestic waters of Queen Charlotte Sound, get close to marine life at Kaikoura and discover beautiful Nelson. Experience a culinary discovery through Marlborough and relax in Hanmer Springs’ famous hot pools.
# The $99 per person deposit qualifies for 30-day refund guarantee – guests can cancel for any reason within 30 days of deposit being made and receive a full refund for their $99 per person deposit (refund is not valid if the booking is within 30 days of departure).
For more details see www.inspiringjourneys.com/journeys
(All images supplied)