Walk into Luxury has broadened its footprint Australia-wide with an expanded collection of journeys that combine local food and wine, upmarket accommodation and nature-based experiences. The program now includes some of Australia’s most popular walks on bucket-list private adventures in the Northern Territory, South Australia, Tasmania and further afield.
Launched as a luxury tour operator in 2014, until now Walk into Luxury had focused wholly in Western Australia, including its award-winning Cape to Cape Walk, Founder and Managing Director Nikki King told LATTE.
Walk into Luxury’s new suite of products includes several family-friendly luxury journeys and walks, which King identified as a gap in the Australian market.
“When I started a family I soon realised the incredible walks and journeys we love as a couple aren’t as readily accessible when travelling with a little one, so I wanted to address that and provide options that can be tailored to suit the family dynamic.”
Each option includes local guides and drivers, along with exclusive experiences like private wine tastings, destination dining experiences, heli-hiking to remote gorges and more.
Signature journeys include:
- Seven-day private journey to Flinders Island, Cradle Mountain and the Freycinet Coast – Guests enjoy lunch on the beach at Flinders Island with lobster served fresh from the ocean, a helicopter transfer over the Furneaux Islands direct to Clover Hill Estate for a private cellar tasting and a stay at Cradle Mountain Lodge where a guided hike to Crater Lake and a private spa experience is a highlight. Guests finish at Saffire Freycinet overlooking the Hazard Mountains and Freycinet National Park.
- Five days on the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia – Highlights include guided day hikes on the Heysen Trail near Deep Creek with exclusive clifftop accommodation, and an exclusive Grange experience and lunch at Penfolds Magill Estate. Guests also stay at Adelaide Hills’ newest luxury retreat, Sequoia, enjoying hosted activities and bushwalks.
- Eight-day Red Centre to Top End Journey – This Northern Territory journey features private guided experiences at Simpsons Gap, Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kakadu, while staying in two Luxury Lodges, connected by an overnight journey from Alice Springs to Darwin on the Ghan.
- Six-day Kimberley waterfalls and gorges adventure – Highlights include heli-hiking experiences to remote Kimberley locations on three days, and guided activities and all-inclusive food and wine while staying at El Questro Homestead
- Luxury journeys in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria are also featured, along with four of the Great Walks of Australia which are weaved into Walk into Luxury’s recommended journeys.
King said the itineraries “deliver premium private journeys for those that love keeping active while discovering Australia’s landscapes and natural attractions.”
To mark the expansion the company has also introduced a new website showcasing its expanded product range.
For more information on Walk into Luxury’s private journeys and walks, see:
- Walk into Luxury: walkintoluxury.com.au
- Private Journeys: walkintoluxury.com.au/private-journeys
- Family Journeys: www.walkintoluxury.com.au/family-journeys
- Destinations: www.walkintoluxury.com.au/destinations
Walk into Luxury offers travel agency commission on its product. Due to the coronavirus situation, commission is currently on a case-by-case basis. It’s signature Cape to Cape Walk and WA product is commissionable as normal.
All images supplied