A unique new ultra-luxury dual accommodation package incorporating stays on Lake Como and Switzerland’s second-largest city has been released by Mandarin Oriental.
Mandarin Oriental, Geneva and Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como are offering a Lake-to-Lake Helicopter Experience, which includes a private helicopter flight between the two class properties.
Guests will fly by five-seater helicopter and enjoy spectacular views of the lakes, snow-capped Alpine summits, and close-ups of idyllic small towns with stunning storybook villas.
The Lake-to-Lake Helicopter Experience package includes:
- One-night accommodation in a luxurious suite at both Mandarin Oriental, Geneva and Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como
- A 75-minute private helicopter flight with stunning views from Lake Geneva to Lake Como or vice versa
- Round trip limousine transfers between the helipads/airports and the hotels
- A unique three-course bespoke dining experience at each hotel
- Daily breakfast for two in the hotel/resort restaurant or American breakfast in-suite
- A bottle of Champagne in-room upon arrival at each hotel.
The package is available until 15 November 2020. Prices start from EUR10,000 a night, and rates vary depending the season and the suite chosen. Accommodation and flights are subject to availability.
The package is commissionable to travel advisors.