Yasawa Island Resort & Spa, Fiji is bringing new meaning to the term “buy out” by offering an exclusive retreat in a tropical paradise.
Tucked away in the lush Yasawa group of Islands off the coast of Fiji’s main island, Viti Levu, this secluded haven boasts 18 thatched luxury bungalows hidden among luscious tropical foliage, only steps away from a pristine stretch of silky beachfront.
The resort, located on a 7,000-acre island with only a handful of small Fijian villagers as your neighbours and only 30 minutes by private air transfer (and inaccessible to other travellers) from Nadi, is now offering an exclusive ‘Isolate in Paradise’ buyout package for one to 38 guests.
As if the sheer beauty were not enough to entice international travellers, add to the mix a choice of 11 white sandy beaches, five-star dining, world-class diving, Fijian culture, a myriad of water sports, and a visit to the world-famous Blue Lagoon caves.
Priced tag for paradise is set at approximately FJ$30,000 per night (with a minimum three-night stay), rates are exclusive of international and domestic airfares to the island and Fiji Government tax. The complete buyout is valid for travel through 31 March 2022.
Included in the Isolate in Paradise rate are:
- Arrival flower lei, chilled towel, fresh fruit and welcome coconut drink upon arrival
- Accommodation in 18 Beachfront Bures
- All gourmet meals and snacks for up to 38 guests
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary beach cocktail party featuring house red, white and sparkling wine, Fiji rum punch
- Beachside seafood dinner
- All resort activities including snorkeling, sea kayaking, SUP, sailing, tennis, nature walks and more
- Private picnics on a choice of 11 white sand beaches
- Resort excursions – boat snorkel trips, visits to the world- famous Blue Lagoon Caves
- A traditional Fijian Meke performance and Lovo Night and choir performance
- Nightly entertainment and cultural activities
Spa and alcohol beverages packages are available at an additional charge.