Whether sipping on Dom Pérignon in a luxury bungalow, unwinding with a relaxing bubble bath, or enjoying DiMaggio’s spaghetti and meatballs, the ‘Live Like Marilyn’ package recently introduced at The Beverly Hills Hotel will make guests feel like the screen goddess herself.
The package is inspired by Monroe’s long history with the hotel, which includes living on and off in her favourite bungalows 1 and 7, staying in bungalow 20 and 21 with Yves Montand when filming Let’s Make Love at Fox Studios and dining at Table 6 in the Polo Lounge. The package includes:
- Luxury bungalow accommodation for two.
- Dinner for two from Marilyn’s Menu, inspired by an interview that appeared in the 1952 issue of Pageant Magazine in which she revealed the following: ‘”My dinners at home are startlingly simple. Every night I stop at the market near my hotel and pick up a steak, lamb chops or liver, which I broil in the electric oven in my room. I usually eat four or five raw carrots with my meat and that is all.” She also admitted that she occasionally treated herself to an ice-cream sundae. Items from Marilyn’s Menu include prawn cocktail, heirloom carrot salad, DiMaggio’s spaghetti and meatballs, grilled New York steak, and Marilyn’s ice-cream sundae.
- Some Like it Hot bubble bath experience (Ceara pure Atlantic sea salt from the coast of Brazil, sweet orange and grapefruit oils, bath pillow, wood back brush and a bath mitt).
- CHANEL N°5 perfume gift.
- Welcome bottle of champagne (Dom Pérignon for bookings in Bungalow 1A).
- Guests who book Bungalow 1A will have the opportunity to capture their own Marilyn moment by recreating the iconic photo she took on a bench outside her favourite bungalow.
- Bungalow 1A from US$9,200
- Garden Suite from US$2,600
- Rodeo Bungalow Suite from US$3,200
Terms & Conditions:
Offer valid for stays before 20 June 2021 | Offer applies to Bungalow 1A, Bungalow Garden Suite and Rodeo Bungalow Suite | Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply | Dining credit has a value of $250 and excludes alcohol and caviar | Bath experience includes Ceara Atlantic sea salt, citrus oils, bath pillow, back brush, bath mitt and tub tray | Bungalow 1A bookings must be made via telephone and require a 50% deposit at the time of booking | Rates are per suite, per night, based on double occupancy | Tax is not included in the price | Cancellations for the Bungalow Garden Suite and Rodeo Bungalow Suite must be made three days prior to arrival to avoid one night’s charge on the credit card provided. Bungalow 1A cancellations must be made seven days prior to arrival | Offer applies to new bookings only | Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
To book, contact email@example.com