Four Seasons Hotel Prague is offering guests seeking additional comfort and space access to a private retreat that includes all the services and amenities available to hotel guests. The 16th-century Baroque villa on the bank of the Vltava River offers an unparalleled location in the heart of Prague.
Redesigned in the 18th century in Baroque style, the villa is part of the hotel’s four buildings and its residential floor includes the Royal Suite, Superior and Deluxe rooms, and Baroque Suite with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, two living rooms, pantry, and dining area. The main living room features a fireplace and piano, and the master bedroom offers picture-perfect views of Prague Castle and Charles Bridge. The dining area and pantry offer opportunities for private dinners or celebrations.
“This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience Prague while having the entire residential floor of a historic villa all for yourself, and only a few steps away from all major sights such as the Charles Bridge,” said Stanislav Málek, Concierge.
Four Seasons Hotel Prague’s Concierge team can arrange not only the best experience in Prague but also private trips outside of the city to discover the Gothic castle Karlstejn from the 14th century, founded by Emperor Charles IV; a day in a small Renaissance town of Krumlov with the largest castle complexes in the Czech Republic; or hiking to the Krkonoše mountains.
The riverside Villa is priced at EUR 7,000 per night (based on a two-night minimum) that includes:
- Exclusive rental of the historic 4-bedroom villa
- Limousine transfers from and to the airport in Prague
- Daily à-la-carte breakfast in CottoCrudo restaurant or in the privacy of the villa
- Daily seasonal fruits and selection of cheeses and cookies
- Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks from the minibar
- One private river cruise, for up to eight people
- One hour private rental of the Vitality Pool daily
- Two 80-minute massages per stay in AVA Spa
For more information, see fourseasons.com/prague/