Viking has opened reservations for its 2023 ocean voyages to Scandinavia, the Mediterranean, Alaska, the Caribbean, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The move aims to provide more choice and certainty for travellers to plan ahead. Plus for a limited time, the future sailings are available at 2020 prices.
Deployment details have been revealed for five of Viking’s eight state-of-the-art 930-guest ocean ships for late 2022 and up to September 2023, including the brand-new Viking Venus, currently under construction ahead of her launch next year.
“If your clients are forward planners, this announcement is for you. We’ve released a vast selection of our 2023 sailings early, to give your clients the confidence to plan ahead with certainty while snapping up the stateroom category, itinerary and departure date of their choice,” said Michelle Black, Managing Director of Viking ANZ.
“In tomorrow’s world, who your clients choose to travel with will be more important than ever before. That’s why our smaller ships of no more than 930 guests, all-veranda staterooms and our ongoing commitment to placing your clients’ comfort, health and wellbeing above all else delivers the reassurance they need to plan for the future. There is simply no comparison to a voyage with Viking,” she said.
2022-2023 ocean cruises now open for sale include:
- 15-day Viking Homelands voyage from Stockholm to Bergen or vv is priced from $8,495 per person twin share including savings of up to $1,000 per couple. Departs 17 April 2023.
- 13-day Mediterranean Odyssey from Barcelona to Venice or vv is priced from $7,995 per person twin share including savings of up to $1,000 per couple. Departs 7 November 2022.
- 15-day Australia & New Zealand sailing from Sydney to Auckland or vv is priced from $8,495 per person twin share including savings of up to $2,000 per couple. Departs 8 December 2022.
- 23-day North Pacific Passage from Tokyo to Vancouver via Alaska and Russia is priced from $10,995 per person twin share including savings of up to $1,000 per couple. Departs 20 September 2022.
- 18-day South America & The Chilean Fjords voyage from Buenos Aires to Santiago or vv is priced from $9,195 per person twin share including savings of up to $2,000 per couple. Departs 1 December 2022.
There are currently four sailings in Australia and New Zealand in 2023, flagged for departure aboard Viking Orion on 5 January and 2 February 2023 ex Sydney and 19 January and 16 February ex Auckland.
Viking’s preview of 2022-2023 departures is available at 2020 prices as part of the line’s Explore The Viking Way sale, offering savings of up to $3,000 per couple* on select itineraries while enjoying the peace of mind that only Viking’s Risk-Free Guarantee can deliver, with the ability to change plans up to 24 hours before departure.
More at vikingcruises.com.au