Nordic tour operator and destination specialist 50 Degrees North has released the dates for four escorted Northern Lights small-group tours for the 2021-22 Scandinavian winter.
The first three tours explore Finland and Norway, including a Norwegian Coastal Voyage (Kystruten), while the Lapland Circle provides an in-depth Arctic winter experience in Finland, Norway and Sweden, including a stay at the famous ICEHOTEL. Other key characteristics shared by all four tours, many of them unique to 50 Degrees North, include:
- Booking directly with Scandinavian experts
- Only a $100 deposit to secure your spot by booking before 31 January 2021 (20% deposit is due 150 days before departure, and the balance 70 days before departure)
- Departure dates between September 2021 and March 2022
- Flexible rebooking conditions with transfer of full deposit
- Scandinavian tour leader
- Group size limited to max 18 (and max 12 on the Lapland Circle)
- Hand-picked winter activities and inclusions plus four-star accommodation
- Longer overnight stays in glass-roofed accommodation
- No long coach drives
- 24-hour emergency service
“Our plans for 2021 have been made based on the assumption that it will once again be safe to travel by late 2021 and early 2022,” said Tietse Stelma, 50 Degrees North’s Norwegian founder and CEO.
“With only a $100 booking deposit to secure a spot, people won’t need to worry about any additional decisions until 150 days prior – at which time we should know tour operations can proceed in a safe and confident manner by the time departures are scheduled to take place.”
Prices start from AU$7,700 per person for Follow the Northern Lights, AU$7,200 for Chase the Northern Lights, AU$4,980 for Aurora Highlights and AU$9,950 for the Lapland Circle.
For more information on the tours, see fiftydegreesnorth.com/styles/small-group-journeys
For details on 50 Degrees North’s booking conditions, go to fiftydegreesnorth.com/book-with-confidence
Lead image: Beneath the Northern Lights | supplied