Oceania Cruises has opened bookings today for its 2022 Europe & North America Collection of itineraries.
The collection of 110 itineraries features 76 brand new offerings – including 10 new ports and 56 itineraries that range from seven to 14 days in length.
For intrepid cruisers who desire a broader spectrum of exploration, there are 54 voyages ranging from 15 to 46 days that blend multiple continents and cultures into singularly grand adventures to over 250 ports throughout Northern and Western Europe, Iceland, Greenland, the Mediterranean, Greek Isles, Holy Lands, Alaska, Canada & New England, Bermuda, South America and the Caribbean.
“As travellers continue seeking inspiration and bright new adventures ahead, we’ve never been more delighted to introduce a new collection of voyages,” said Bob Binder, President & Chief Executive Officer of Oceania Cruises.
“Our 2022 Europe & North America Collection is filled with captivating voyages that will beckon seasoned travellers with explorations reaching perennial favourites and compelling new destinations alike.”
Encourage your clients to get in early to secure their preferred suite or stateroom.
Download campaign assets here.
2022 Europe & North America Collection Highlights
- 110 itineraries, including 76 brand new along with 10 new ports to explore such as the Danish rising star of Aarhus, the charming Irish village of Killybegs, and the Lofoten Islands in Norway
- 11 voyages of seven to 14 days aboard Marina and Sirena that explore the storied history, antiquities, and architecture of Scandinavia and Russia
- Explore the unique cultural traditions and great outdoors of Alaska with glacier trekking, helicopter flight-seeing and Go Local tours, plus more voyages cruising Hubbard Glacier with twelve convenient departures from Seattle, Vancouver, or Los Angeles, ranging from seven to 13 days in length
- 46 voyages to the western Mediterranean, Greek Isles, Turkey, and Canary Islands
- Discover the treasures and sacred destinations of the Holy Land with 16 voyages that call on coveted ports in Israel, Turkey, and Egypt
- Connoisseurs of food and wine will delight in the six unique itineraries that focus on western Europe’s wine countries, while another four are devoted to displaying the unique culinary treasures of the United Kingdom, Scotland, Wales, and the Emerald Isle
- Bermuda getaways offering all the bliss of a tropical escape with the convenience of seven-day roundtrip New York departures
- The ultimate immersion of the western Europe wine countries of Iberia, North Africa, Madeira, the Canary Islands, and Bermuda aboard Sirena with 25 ports of call in 38 days
- Be among the privileged few who venture north of the Arctic Circle aboard Sirena’s singular sailing to the North Cape, Murmansk, and the mysteriously infamous Archangel, Russia
- New England, the Canadian Maritimes, Greenland, Iceland, the Norwegian Fjords, Baltic capitals, wine countries of France, Spain, and Portugal, plus the Azores in one epic 46-day voyage with the convenience of sailing roundtrip from New York City aboard Insignia
- Traverse the virtual entirety of the Mediterranean with 18 ports in 22 days aboard Nautica from Jerusalem to Barcelona
Travellers can take advantage of even more value with Oceania Cruises’ Early Booking Bonus. For a limited time, guests can enjoy 50% off deposits on every sailing booked between 12 November 2020 and 31 December, 2020.
In addition, Oceania Cruises is offering an inclusive OLife Choice package which includes free pre-paid gratuities and a choice of free shore excursions, a free beverage package, or free shipboard credit. Guests can reserve their dream voyage with complete peace of mind, with every voyage covered by Oceania Cruises’ Best Price Guarantee.
Travel Partner Incentive
To celebrate the opening for bookings, an enticing trade incentive has been launched. For every booking, travel partners will be rewarded with an upfront bonus commission in the form of an AU$150 e-gift card. Available to retail and wholesale partners in Australia and New Zealand, the incentive will run from 12 to 18 November 2020.
“During the past few months, we have been working hard to provide our valued trade partners with the inspiration and support they need to offer their clients compelling promotions and bright new adventures. This trade incentive is a way for us to share our new collection of voyages, and say thank you to our Oceania community,” said Jason Worth, Vice President Australia and New Zealand for Oceania Cruises.
The promo is valid on bookings sailing from 1 July 2021, with all booking deposits to be made by 31 November. It is not applicable for group booking transfers.
To find out more and to make a claim, click here.
For additional information and full terms and conditions on Oceania Cruises’ small ship luxury product, see www.oceaniacruises.com
Want to be in the luxury travel know? Subscribe to our free eNewsletter here to keep up to date with everything in the luxury travel industry.