Oceania Cruises has introduced an Exclusive Upgrade Sale, offering guests a four-category stateroom upgrade at no additional cost. The limited time promotion runs alongside major price reductions, and is valid on a selection of 2021 and 2022 voyages when booked by 3 December 2020.
There are close to 40 itineraries that this Exclusive Upgrade Sale is valid on, exploring Europe, the Caribbean, Asia and beyond. These exotic getaways and spectacular port-intensive sailings feature overnight visits and extended evening port stays, with travellers also able to take advantage of Oceania Cruises’ Best Price Guarantee.
In addition, guests will benefit from the line’s generous OLife Choice package. Enjoy gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned Master Chef, Jacques Pepin, complimentary fitness classes and access to the Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center, free internet, complimentary dining in all speciality restaurants and included pre-paid gratuities, in addition to being able to choose one of the following for free: shore excursions, a house beverage package or shipboard credit.
Itinerary highlights included in Oceania Cruises’ Upgrade Sale:
Splendours Down Under: Departing 7 January, 2022, this 14-day voyage from Sydney to Auckland aboard the recently re-inspired Regatta features an overnight in Melbourne and visits to Burnie, the Fjords of Milford Sound, Dunedin, Christchurch, Wellington, Napier, Rotorua and the Bay of Islands.
Upgrade from a Deluxe Ocean View to a Veranda Stateroom for AU$7,200* per guest (was AU$9,520).
Essence of the Aegean: Departing from Barcelona on 6 October, 2021, this 12-day voyage aboard Riviera calls on Marseille, Portofino, Rome, Sorrenti/Capri, Taormina, Argostoli, Chania, Athens, Ephesus, before ending with an overnight in Istanbul.
Upgrade from a Veranda Stateroom to a Concierge Level Veranda for AU$5,380* per guest (was AU$5,930).
Eastern Allure: On this 18-day sailing departing 5 May, 2022, the 684-guest Nautica will cruise from Tokyo to Singapore. Featuring overnights in Shanghai and Ho Chi Minh City and visits to Shimizu, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Ishigaji, Taipei, Hong Kong, Hue and Nha Trang.
Enjoy a free upgrade from a Deluxe Ocean View to a Veranda Stateroom for AU$8,940* per guest (was AU$11,460).
Personalise your experience with a flexible OLife Choice amenities package, which includes FREE Pre-paid Gratuities and one of the following:
- FREE Shore Excursions
- FREE Beverage Package
- FREE Shipboard Credit
The OLife Difference
- The Finest Cuisine at Sea®
- A variety of distinctive complimentary speciality restaurants, all at no additional charge
- Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned MasterChef Jacques Pépin
- Epicurean enrichment programmes, including immersive Culinary Discovery Tours™ in the world’s most fascinating destinations
- Award-winning itineraries featuring more than450 alluring destinations
- Spectacular port-intensive voyages featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Small, luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests
- Exceptional personalisedservice
- Elegant casual ambiance, no jacket or tie required
- Aquamar Spa + Vitality Centre
Why Book Now?
- NEW HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS* – covering all aspects of onboard and shoreside operations to protect our guests, crew and the communities we visit
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE* – book with confidence in the knowledge that you can take advantage of future public promotions
- NO PENALTY CANCELLATIONS* – cancel up to 15 days prior to departure and receive 100% Future Cruise Credit
- MAJOR PRICE REDUCTIONS – take advantage of The Ultimate Sale, which features major price reductions on 2021 and 2022 itineraries
- OLIFE CHOICE* – enjoy the flexibility of choosing from free shore excursions, a free beverage package or free shipboard credit
- VALUE WITHOUT COMPROMISE – receive a rich array of luxurious extras on board at no additional charge
Terms & Conditions