Hurtigruten has rolled out a New Year Global Expedition Sale, offering discounts of up to $1,500 across select 2021, 2022 and 2023 expeditions. The savings are available on expedition cruises in Alaska, Canada, Greenland, Iceland, Northwest Passage, Norway, Svalbard, British Isles and the Americas.
Running from now until 20 February, the sale includes Hurtigruten’s Antarctica All-Inclusive with Flights package, which is back after a strong reception in December 2020.
With fares starting from $10,999 per person, the Antarctica All-Inclusive deal bundles Antarctic expeditions with flights from Australia to South America, as well as transfers and pre and post-accommodation.
Another sale highlight is AU$200 in onboard credit for passengers who book select Follow The Lights small group escorted journeys in 2021 and 2022, which explores the fjords of Norway and Finland in search of the spectacular Northern Lights. Hurtigruten’s ‘Northern Lights Promise’ means if the lights don’t occur they’ll receive a 6 or 7-day Classic Voyage free of charge.
Damian Perry, Managing Director of Hurtigruten Asia Pacific, says the sale builds on growing consumer confidence in travel bookings for 2022 and 2023.
“Strong bookings towards the end of 2020 suggest travellers are buoyed with optimism that they’ll be able to travel again in the near future. Our ‘Book with Confidence’ guarantee means travellers can plan their next expedition with peace of mind.”
“Our Antarctica All-Inclusive offer is designed to make Antarctica more accessible to those who may have thought it was out of reach,” Perry adds.
As a pioneer in sustainable expeditions, Hurtigruten is committed to the highest standards of seamanship and environmentally-friendly operations. The fleet consists of MS Roald Amundsen, MS Fridtjof Nansen, MS Fram, MS Spitsbergen and MS Maud. With the launch of two hybrid powered ships – MS Roald Amundsen and MS Fridtjof Nansen – Hurtigruten has turned the page to a new chapter in advanced and sustainable discovery.
Every expedition ship in the fleet has one thing in common: they are each perfectly designed to take guests to remote beauty in safety, comfort and style.
- Save up to AU$1,500 per cabin on select 2022 Alaska & Canada sailings
- Save up to AU$1,500 per cabin on select 2022 Northwest Passage sailings.
- Save up to AU$1,500 per cabin on select 2021/22 Norway Expeditions sailings.
- Save up to AU$1,500 per cabin on select 2022/23 The Americas sailings.
- Save up to AU$1,000 per cabin on select 2022 Greenland sailings.
- Save up to AU$1,000 per cabin on select 2022 Iceland sailings.
- Save up to AU$1,000 per cabin on select 2022 Svalbard sailings.
- Save up to AU$500 per cabin on select 2022 British Isles sailings.
- AU$200 onboard credit for guests on Follow The Lights small group escorted journeys departing 27 September 2021 to 30 March 2022.