Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has returned to Thailand’s capital with an all-new riverside sanctuary featuring a collection of signature dining and bar experiences, an urban wellness centre, light-filled event spaces and expansive outdoor courtyards and terraces.
The all-new Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River sits along 200 metres of open riverfront on the famed Charoenkrung Road.
The fourth location in the Four Seasons Thailand Collection features 299-room hotel, destination restaurants and lounges, stunning event spaces, and an urban wellness centre. The complex also includes 366 Four Seasons Private Residences, opening later in 2021.
Destination Dining, World Class Mixology
Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River presents six restaurants, bars and cafes, comprised of:
- Yu Ting Yuan – Presenting authentic Cantonese cuisine in a high style setting amid lush gardens and a shimmering reflection pond.
- Riva del Fiume Ristorante – Head Chef Enrico Maritan and his culinary team welcome guests with the aromas and flavours of locally and seasonally-inspired Italian dishes served along riverside terraces reminiscent of Italy’s Lake Como.
- BKK Social Club – Evoking the legendary glamour of Buenos Aires with a menu of bespoke cocktails, craft spirits, rare Champagnes and the finest cigars, this newcomer to Asia’s remarkable bar scene is set to make its mark.
- The Lounge – a setting for impromptu get-togethers and a cosy afternoon tea
- Brasserie Palmier – Also on the riverfront, the relaxed vibe of this French Tropics-inspired café sets the tone for enjoying brasserie classics with an emphasis on fish and seafood, including a wine and oyster bar.
- Cafe Madeleine – A showcase for Executive Chef Bruce Trouyet and his pastry team, Cafe Madeleine is a neighbourhood pastry shop and café offering both indoor-outdoor seating and takeaway options.
Designer Rooms and Suites
Modern rooms and suites have a warm, residential character with Thai touches, balancing contemporary aesthetics with high tech function and signature Four Seasons comfort. Each accommodation boasts high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows with river or garden views, and spa-like bathrooms.
Among the accommodations, the Terrace Suites offer the ultimate in spacious luxury with landscaped and furnished terraces large enough to host a private dinner party. The 450 square metre Presidential Suite features two-storey windows framing 10th-floor views of the Chao Phraya River, a large open living area with its own bar as well as a catering kitchen, up to three bedrooms and an oversized terrace with private plunge pool.
Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River joins the brand’s renowned Four Seasons Thailand Collection, including: the beachfront Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui; Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai set amid working rice paddies just outside the northern capital; and Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, an elephant camp set in the jungle along the Mekong River.
Pair two nights in Bangkok with two additional nights at one of the hotel’s sister properties with the Thailand by Four Seasons offer, including credits toward food, beverage and spa.
Lead image: Social Club, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River