Celebrity Cruises will introduce new themed experiences in Australia and New Zealand for the 2022/23 season when the cruise line deploys Celebrity Eclipse in local waters.
The freshly released program spans September 2022 to April 2023 and consists of itineraries ranging from 5- to 18-nights, including multiple South Pacific sailings.
Celebrity Eclipse will homeport in Sydney and Auckland, operating 19 differing itineraries including ‘Sun and Beach Escapes’, ‘Food and Wine Classics’ and ‘Five Star Getaways’.
The three themes provide a deeper immersion into the region’s culture and offer enhanced onboard and shore-side programming. These include an overnight in Cairns with the option to sleep under the stars on a private pontoon floating above the Great Barrier Reef at Reef World and savouring the region’s most revered wines poured by the winemakers themselves during the first-ever Australian food and wine itinerary to Melbourne, Adelaide and Hobart.
Highlights of Celebrity’s new 2022-2023 Down Under season include:
- A new, unique overnight opportunity in Hobart, Cairns and Adelaide for guests to take in the
wonders of the magnificent surroundings and vibrant nightlife;
- Longer stays in port with 8pm departures from such popular destinations as Melbourne,
Brisbane, Christchurch, Papeete and Maui;
- The addition of Port Arthur, Tasmania as a new port offering;
- The return of the Auckland to Fiji voyage, departing for the first time in January providing New Zealand guests the opportunity to enjoy this cruise over the school holiday season;
- Three South Pacific island itineraries to Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu and more;
- And, new transpacific positioning sailings between Honolulu and Sydney