AmaWaterways advises it has a limited number of staterooms remaining on its 2022 river cruise that incorporates Floriade Expo in the Netherlands.
The event falls once every 10 years, between mid-April and early-October.
AmaWaterways guests have the opportunity to visit the expo while enjoying a variety of river cruise itineraries sailing along the Rhine and Dutch and Belgian Waterways, including the new-for-2021 Best of Holland & Belgium and Rhine Castles & Swiss Alps itineraries.
Subscribe to LATTE Cruise’s free eNewsletter to keep up to date with everything in the luxury cruise space.
“Appreciation for nature and sustainability have been part of AmaWaterways values since we founded the company 18 years ago, and this is a wonderful opportunity to take our passion for the outdoors to the next level, treating our guests to this remarkable event in 2022,” said Kristin Karst, Executive Vice President and co-founder of AmaWaterways.
“We are delighted to offer an included excursion to Floriade on nine different river cruise itineraries with many visits planned to The Netherlands between 14 April and 9 October, 2022. The event will allow our guests to discover ideas for their gardens at home and learn about the future of sustainability while immersing themselves in authentic Dutch culture.”
Located just outside Amsterdam, the flourishing city district of Almere will host The Netherlands’ largest public event as part of the International Horticultural Expo, with the theme “Growing Green Cities.” Floriade features garden displays, innovative sustainable gardening exhibits, live entertainment, talk shows, souvenirs, and food stalls.
AmaWaterways guests will experience a complimentary excursion to Floriade on the following itineraries:
- Best of Holland & Belgium – sailing roundtrip from Amsterdam
- Tulip Time – sailing roundtrip from Amsterdam
- Captivating Rhine and Enchanting Rhine – sailing between Amsterdam and Basel
- Rhine Castles & Swiss Alps – sailing from Amsterdam to Basel
- Rhine & Moselle Fairytales and Rhine & Moselle Delights – sailing between Amsterdam and Basel
- Vineyards of the Rhine & Moselle – sailing from Amsterdam to Luxembourg
- Treasures of the Main & Rhine – sailing from Nuremberg to Amsterdam