Seabourn has extended its 2021 Signature Savings Event through until 31 March, 2021, providing more time to tap into the luxury line’s special offers and an array of value-added amenities on select 2021 and 2022 voyages.
The promotion was initially set to conclude at the end of last month.
The Signature Savings Event provides a number of significant benefits such as suite upgrades, shipboard credits and generous internet packages.
“We know that guests continue to plan their future travel, and we wanted to give them more time to take advantage of our exceptional savings by extending this promotion,” said Steve Smotrys, Seabourn’s Vice President of Global Sales. “We know they are looking forward to exploring the world again, and we will be ready to deliver an unforgettable experience on board while taking them to some of the most amazing destinations around the world.”
Depending on the individual voyage, event benefits include the following*:
- Veranda for Ocean View Suite upgrades
- Up to three category Veranda Suite upgrades
- Up to US$1,000 shipboard credit per suite
- Up to 900-minute internet Package per guest
- 50% Reduced Deposit
- PLUS: Book a Penthouse or Premium Suite to receive up to US$2,000 shipboard credit per suite and an Unlimited Internet Package per suite. Penthouse and Premium suites provide even more space and more amenities for guests who sail on board, with separate bedrooms and ample space to entertain in-suite.
Seabourn’s “Signature Savings Event” may be combined with other Seabourn promotions, including the line’s “Early Bonus Savings” promotion, which offers an additional 10% savings off the base cruise fare to guests who pay their booking in full by 31 March, 2021.
For more info, seeseabourn.com/en_US/deals/signature-savings/signature-savings.html