For solo travellers who prefer their own space, while still travelling with others, now is the opportunity to save on select voyages departing in 2021 and 2022. From the great continent of Antarctica or Central America’s Pacific coastline. From now until 31 March 2021, guests will pay no single supplement when they book one of the below Hurtigruten expedition cruises, on select departures.
- Experience Patagonia and Antarctica in one expedition cruise
- Discover the magnificent Chilean fjords
- See Cape Horn and cross the Drake Passage
- Enjoy ice-cruising, landings and encounters with wildlife in Antarctica
- See the best Antarctica has to offer on an advanced expedition cruise
- Experience massive glaciers, icebergs, polar landscape and rich wildlife
- Mix of landings and ice-cruising as well as optional adventures
- Science Center with fascinating lectures and activities on board
- Visit a mix of Central American coastal communities and experience authentic culture
- Several opportunities to spot a range of exotic wildlife in diverse tropical habitats
- Vibrant cities and culinary delights, with optional excursions to explore diverse cuisines
- Escorted landings with small expedition boats
For real peace of mind, Hurtigruten’s Book with Confidence policy allows guests to change their travel dates as often as needed. Full flexibility to rebook their 2021 cruise to 2022* with no fees, coupled with easy refunds on 2021 or 2022 cruises, there’s no better time to book your client’s next adventure. No rebooking fees, easy refunds, no stress.
*Terms & Conditions: Visit hurtigruten.com.au for full terms and conditions.