Off the back of traveller sentiment expressing a desire to travel for longer when borders reopen, Viking has released a range of cruise deals packaged with popular pre- and post-touring extensions giving guests the chance to explore more and make the most of their next cruise.
These limited-time package deals, available until 30 April 2021, include an additional saving of $150 per person, per extension on top of any current cruise savings, equating to total package savings of up to $6,200 per couple.
“Our guests tell us that, after 18 months of no international travel, when they are able to travel again they want to make the most of it – to go for longer and spend more time in their chosen destination,” said Michelle Black, Managing Director of Viking ANZ.
“So we have made it easier than ever for them to do this combining our popular cruise itineraries with two extensions to create one remarkable journey at one incredible price. And this means just one booking; taking away the stress of managing multiple bookings, connections and transfers,” Black added.
Viking’s pre- and post-cruise extensions provide guests the chance to experience more of their destination accompanied by a dedicated Viking host plus all transfers, included excursions, daily breakfast, and overnight accommodation in quality hotels.
River itinerary options include:
- 15-day Madrid to Santiago or v.v including 10-day Portugal’s River of Gold river cruise with three nights in Madrid and two nights On The Road to Santiago. Total package starting from $6,845 pp with a saving up to $2,600 per couple*. Based on November 2022 departure.
- 18-day Moscow to Helsinki or v.v including 13-day Waterways of the Tsars river cruise with three nights in Helsinki and two nights in Moscow. Total package starting from $9,595pp with savings up to $6,200 per couple including return flights. Based on October 2022 departure.
- 21-day Paris to the French Riviera or v.v including 15-day France’s Finest river cruise with three nights in Paris, and three nights on the French Riviera. Total package starting from $8,595pp with savings up to $5,200 per couple including return flights to France*. Based on November 2022 departure.
Ocean cruises options include:
- 17-day Reykjavik to Oslo or v.v including 13-day Iceland’s Majestic Landscapes ocean cruise, with two nights in Reykjavik and two nights in Oslo and travelling on the scenic Bergen-Oslo train. Total package starting from $10,295pp with savings up to $1,600 per couple. Based on July 2023 departure.
- 22-day Athens to Tuscany or v.v including 15-day Cities of Antiquity & the Holy Land ocean cruise, with three nights in Tuscany and four nights Classic Greece. Total package starting from $11,195pp, with savings up to $1,600 per couple. Based on January 2023 departure.
- 26-day Madrid to Buenos Aires or v.v including 22-day Southern Atlantic Crossing ocean cruise, with two nights in Madrid and two nights in Buenos Aires. Total package starting from $8,895pp, with savings up to $1,600 per couple. Based on March 2023 departure.
See vikingcruises.com.au for more information.