Oceania Cruises has rolled out a new interactive platform designed to showcase the brand’s unique points of difference while inspiring guests to book their next cruise.
The ‘Oceania Cruises Virtual Experience’ comprises specially curated content and inspirational videos presented by Jason Worth, Vice President Australia and New Zealand at Oceania Cruises.
Users can learn about the line’s award-winning culinary offering, destination-rich itineraries, fleet of small, luxurious ships and generous amenities’ packages and inclusions.
“We are delighted to be launching the Oceania Cruises Virtual Experience, designed to introduce our award-winning brand to new guests and reintroduce our offering to those who have not sailed with us for a while,” Worth said.
“The platform provides guests with insights normally reserved for attendees at Oceania Cruises’ face-to-face events, but from the comfort of their own home. They can also discover some of the incredible adventures that lie ahead if they sail with us for their next cruise.
“Meanwhile, our valued travel partners are invited to use this new resource as a tool to engage with clients,” Worth remarked.
The Virtual Experience platform is divided into six sections, including:
- Your World, Your Way: Explore the line’s brand pillars and learn about the OLife Difference, the brand’s bespoke onboard offering, highly personalised service and cuisine, in addition to the immersive excursions that can be enjoyed ashore.
- Exquisitely Crafted Cuisine: Meet the people behind The Finest Cuisine at Sea®, explore the breadth of bars and restaurants on board and learn about the line’s approach to award-winning food service.
- Curated Travel Experiences: An interactive map explores some of the line’s most popular locales – including the South Pacific, Asia, Europe and Alaska. Guests can discover unique experiences that can be enjoyed in each destination, from visiting the studios in Wellington where Lord of the Rings was filmed to taking a Tai Chi class in Vietnam or joining a hands-on cooking class in Juneau.
- Small Ship Luxury: Lean about why ‘small’ is the new ‘luxury’, with users able to explore the designer-inspired ships within Oceania Cruises’ fleet, which sail with a maximum of 684 or 1,250 guests.
- Value Without Compromise: Guests will be inspired with a unique insight into Oceania Cruises’ commitment to innovation with the OceaniaNEXT re-inspiration project, generous amenities packages and free inclusions.
Travel partners are encouraged to reach out to their regional Business Development Manager for more information about the platform, as well as potential co-branding opportunities.
The Oceania Cruises Virtual Experience can be accessed here.