Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has released its Safari and Islands Collection, Africa.
Combining the Safari Lodge in Serengeti with the pool villa resorts in Mauritius, Seychelles and Seychelles at Desroches Island, and the luxurious hillside retreat in Johannesburg, the Four Seasons Safari and Islands Collection, Africa enables travellers to enjoy the very best of the region through customised journeys with the opportunity to redeem up to a US$1,300 credit throughout a stay.
The experiences combine stays across multiple properties – from an adrenaline-filled Serengeti safari followed by a relaxing beach resort or a discovery of culture, dining and arts in Johannesburg, to an activity-filled island escape of surfing in Seychelles and oceanfront golf at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita.
Toast to family reunions sipping sundowners at the iconic Lighthouse Bar at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island after a day getting to know the island’s giant Aldabra tortoises, or enjoy barefoot lunches on the exclusive Four Seasons beach in Mauritius, a short boat-ride from the Resort. Witness the incredible wildlife of the Serengeti during a stay at Four Seasons Safari Lodge in Tanzania, where each day is filled with bucket list adventures. At Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg, local guides can unearth the rich history of the city, specialising in everything from food to photography, archaeology to shopping, while at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, celebrate earthly beauty at Le Syel Spa, located at the uppermost point of the Resort and with panoramic views across Petite Anse bay.
Private aviation connections
To facilitate seamless connections across the region, Four Seasons Safari and Islands Collection, Africa has collaborated with luxury private jet charter provider ExecuJet. The arrangement removes the need for international connections or overnight layovers and to maximise the amount of time soaking in the destinations themselves.
Guests booking a private jet itinerary with ExecuJet between any of the properties (aside from the two Seychelles resorts) will benefit from a US$2,000 flight credit for all bookings made by November 2021, for travel by 31 March, 2022.
When booking to stay at multiple properties in the Collection on the same trip (does not apply for stays in both Seychelles Resorts), guests will benefit from:
- US$300 credit per property in Mauritius, Seychelles or Serengeti for stays of three nights or more.
- US$100 credit when staying at Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg.
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers at each destination.
- Complimentary upgrade to the next room category in each property, based on availability.
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out in each property, based on availability.
In conjunction with the above, if booking a Private Residence Villa or the Presidential Suite in Seychelles or Mauritius, a free-standing Villa in Serengeti or the Royal or Presidential Suite in Johannesburg, guests will receive:
- Private consultations with the Executive Chef and Spa Director in each property to customise a personal culinary and wellness program.
- An exclusive private dining experience at each property.
- A dedicated Residence Host or Private Butler to assist with every aspect of your stay.
- Unlimited, complimentary game drives at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti for the duration of the Villa stay.