Preferred Hotels & Resorts has rolled out the second phase of its “WHERE NEXT?” campaign, dedicated to hotel buyouts.
The latest campaign, WHERE NEXT? Buyouts, promotes the opportunities to secure sole-use options inclusive of entire floors, wings and full property takeovers through members of the group’s collection of 135 independent luxury hotels around the globe.
Hotels that are “well-suited for a variety of occasions ranging from long-awaited family reunions to get-togethers with friends, celebrations, and business meetings,” the group said.
Included on the list is The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, where guests can book out a full wing, spanning all rooms across multiple floors.
Subscribe to LATTE’s free eNewsletter to keep up to date with everything in the luxury travel industry.
“Our global sales team has fielded more requests over the last six months for partial or entire hotel buyouts than ever before, so we launched WHERE NEXT? Buyouts to fuel inspiration among travellers and our loyal I Prefer guests while providing them with information on each of the tailored hotel options available to them,” said Alison McDermott, Executive Director of Global Merchandising and Marketing for Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
“This continuation of the WHERE NEXT? global campaign is designed to appeal to many travellers and caters to different budgets and group sizes to offer exclusive solutions to everyone ready to reconnect and create memories.”
The WHERE NEXT? Buyouts offer is available for stays up until 31 December 2022. Highlight options include:
- Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa (Sandys, Bermuda) – Rejoin loved ones by the sea by booking the entire oceanfront Bermudan retreat – featuring 86 pastel-pink cottages, an acclaimed restaurant, and deluxe spa on a 12-hectare peninsula with four private beaches
- The Sebastian Vail (Vail, Colorado, United States) – For the ultimate Alpine reunion, travellers can take over this luxury hotel, home to 138 guestrooms, 38 luxury residential suites, mountain-view pool with four hot tubs, and spa and fitness centre
Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo (Lake Como, Italy) – Take over an entire floor at the iconic Art Nouveau lakeside hotel, which boasts 90 rooms and suites, a world-class spa, gourmet Italian cuisine, and three pools including a floating pool on breathtaking Lake Como
- The Last Word Franschhoek (Franschhoek, South Africa) – Book this boutique gem in its entirety to enjoy 10 guestrooms and suites, local wine tastings, farm-to-table dishes at the hotel’s two restaurants, and relaxing days poolside, all set in the Cape Winelands
- Noku Maldives (Noonu Atoll, Maldives) – For an unforgettable tropical reunion, book the entire island, which offers 50 private villas, four restaurants, bars, and deluxe spa. Guests can enjoy personalised snorkeling, diving, yoga, and cooking lessons
- Alma Resort (Cam Ranh, Vietnam) – Guests can make large-scale reservations taking up to an entire wing at this 580-room beach resort with in-house cinema, amphitheatre, multiple restaurants, bar lounges, eleven pools, and even a science museum set across 80 private acres
- Borneo Eagle Resort (Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia) – For intimate family gatherings, book the whole property featuring 13 luxury villas set on a pristine beach hidden by jungle
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu (Tokyo, Japan): Book an entire floor at one of Tokyo’s finest urban hotels filled with contemporary Japanese art and made up of 251 guestrooms and suites, large indoor pool, spa, and five bars and restaurants
WHERE NEXT? Buyouts follows the May launch of WHERE NEXT? Experiences – an original custom offer for two nights’ accommodation or longer at the best available rate, which extends complimentary daily breakfast for two, a locally inspired experience for two, and fast track to I Prefer Elite status. The global promotion is valid at more than 200 participating hotels worldwide for stays through 31 December 2021.
For more information about the WHERE NEXT? campaign, visit preferredhotels.com/wherenext2021.
To explore and book the full list of hotels participating in the WHERE NEXT? Buyouts offer, click here.