Silversea Cruises has released a sneak peek of its new 2023/2024 program, packed with over 280 new itineraries exploring more than 900 destinations in 125 countries around the world.
Initially available to members of the Venetian Society before opening to the general public on 11 August 2021, the new season stretches from March 2023 to May 2024.
Silversea’s 10 ships will unlock a diverse range of immersive experiences around the world for guests. And, with private executive transfers included as standard on all voyages in the collection, Silversea has enhanced its all-inclusive offering, which is already among the most comprehensive at sea.
And until 30 November 2021, guests can reserve their suites aboard voyages in Silversea’s new 2023/2024 itinerary collection with a reduced deposit of 15%.
“Responding to strong guest demand for a broad range of far-flung destinations, our new 2023/2024 itineraries will offer guests even more opportunities to discover the world’s most enriching experiences in all seven continents,” said Roberto Martinoli, Silversea’s President and CEO. “From deep explorations of the Red Sea to new itineraries in the Arabian Peninsula, new autumnal departures in the Norwegian Fjords, and our first summer sailings in Canada and New England, we have utilised nearly three decades of destination leadership to curate unforgettable experiences for our well-travelled guests.
“With three new ships in our fleet – Silver Origin, Silver Moon, and – and our most inclusive offering to date, our guests will travel in superlative comfort, enjoying our trademark level of service and the hallmarks of luxury that set a Silversea voyage apart.”
Highlight sailings include:
- 18 voyages to Africa and the Indian Ocean, including all-new Arabian Peninsula voyage
- 38 voyages to 134 destinations in Northern Europe, including Silversea’s first expeditions in the Baltic Sea
- 36 voyages, including a Grand Voyage, aboard four ships for an extended season in the Mediterranean
- 31 voyages in Alaska aboard two ships, including maiden calls to Icy Bay and Valdez
- Silversea’s first summer itineraries in Canada and New England
- 12 expeditions to the Arctic and Greenland, with a 24-day crossing of the Northwest Passage
- 17 departures for Antarctica, with the opportunity to cruise Cape Horn from Puerto Williams
- 25 departures for Australia and New Zealand, with maiden calls, new itineraries and a farewell season in the Kimberley for Silver Explorer
Australia program overview
Silversea will launch its largest-ever season in Australia and New Zealand with 15 voyages aboard Silver Muse and Silver Whisper, offering more in-depth explorations of the New South Wales coast with calls in Eden and Jarvis Bay, as well as overnights in Tasmania.
Silver Explorer, meanwhile, will embark upon 10 expeditions in the region during her farewell season, with seven immersive voyages along Australia’s Kimberley Coast – two of which will follow brand new itineraries. In addition to Silversea’s iconic 10-day Kimberley journeys, Silver Explorer will offer two 17-day itineraries between Darwin and Perth, enabling guests to discover the Montebello Islands, the Dampier Archipelago and the Abrolhos Islands, as well as a hugely popular 18-day itinerary from Cairns to Broome. Silver Muse will unlock the region’s best golfing opportunities, with extended, full-day calls during 14-day voyages.
Other noteworthy deployments include a set of 16 voyages devoted to Asia, offering the chance to visit Japan during the cherry blossom season with in-depth explorations of 10- and 14-days; four voyages to South America aboard Silver Explorer and Silver Wind; 15 voyages to the Caribbean and Central America aboard Silver Shadow and Silver Dawn; and 50 expeditions aboard Silver Origin in the Galapagos.