Seabourn has unveiled the new inaugural itineraries for Seabourn Venture following the purpose-built expedition ship’s launch delay, revealed earlier this month.
Seabourn Venture‘s revised inaugural sailing will now depart on 10 April 2022, exploring the United Kingdom with a 12-day ‘Inaugural Wild & Ancient British Isles’ voyage from Greenwich (London), England, to Leith (Edinburgh). The ship will then sail on a 12-day ‘Scottish and Norse Legends Expedition’ out of Leith on 22 April 2022, exploring the coastline of Scotland and Norway en route to Tromso, Norway. These two voyages are now open for bookings.
From Tromso, Seabourn Venture will embark on its previously announced deployment for its first summer season in the Arctic, starting on 4 May 2022. The ship will set sail in the Arctic, exploring many far-flung destinations in Svalbard, the North Cape and other locations in Norway, as well as Iceland, Greenland, and the Canadian Arctic Archipelago.
The two newly released itineraries can also be combined into a 24-day British Isles & Norse Legend Expedition. Additionally, the new voyages can be linked with the following 11-day Svalbard Exploration sailing, creating an epic 35-day expedition voyage.
On Seabourn Venture‘s first two voyages, the following expedition experiences are scheduled for in-depth exploration:
- Ålesund, Norway – via kayak and submarine
- Baile Mór, Iona, Scotland – via Zodiac landing and kayak
- Brønnøysund, Norway – via kayak
- Hugh Town, Isles of Scilly, UK – via kayak and submarine
- Isle of Runde, Norway – via Zodiac cruise, kayak, and submarine
- Mousa, Shetland Islands, Scotland – via Zodiac landing and kayak
- Rathlin Island, Northern Ireland – via Zodiac cruise and kayak
- Skarsvåg, Norway – via kayak, and submarine
- Staffa, Scotland – via Zodiac cruise, kayak, and submarine
- Svolvar (Lofoten), Norway – via Zodiac landing, kayak, and submarine
- Tobermory, Isle of Mull, Scotland – via kayak, and submarine
- Trollfjord, Norway – via Zodiac cruise