Onefinestay continues to expand its portfolio of private residences with the new addition of the Chalet Collection.
The Chalet Collection initially comprises properties in the luxury ski hub of Aspen, Colorado and Park City, Utah in the United States. However, onefinestay’s website indicates an expansion to Jackson Hole, Wyoming is on the horizon, along with Telluride, Steamboat and Vail – also in Colorado.
“Our local team have scoured the area to find all the very best slopeside hideaways, from luxurious log cabins to sleek alpine apartments and everywhere in between,” onefinestay said on social media.
“Boasting beautiful interiors, unbeatable locations and, of course, sublime mountain views, every home in our Chalet Collection has been picked for its standout character and exceptional quality.”
In Aspen, the current options include:
- Matchless – a 3-bedroom, 8 person chalet, from AU$3,299 per night;
- Nighthawk – a 6-bedroom, 10 person chalet, from AU$6,539 per night, and
- Cloud Manor – a 6-bedroom, 12 person mansion, from AU$14,019 per night
In Park City, options available include:
- Abode at Twin Pines – 3-bedroom, 10 person chalet, from AU$502 per night;
- Abode at Double Eagle – 3-bedroom, 10 person chalet, from AU$515 per night, and;
- Abode at Old Town Ove0look – 5-bedroom, 14 person chalet, from AU$1.203 per night
As with the Homes and Villas, onefinestay has personally inspected each property in the Chalet Collection to ensure it meets strict criteria measuring quality, character and location. Every stay includes round-the-clock support and can be personally tailored by a dedicated onefinestay concierge.
More details on the individual Chalet Collection properties can be accessed here.
Lead image: Abode at Old Town Overlook, Park City, Utah