Viking is calling for agents to complete a survey to provide feedback on its Marketing Centre and suggestions for how the cruise line can best serve the trade community in Australia and New Zealand.
Launched in January 2020 to make it easier for travel advisors to sell Viking cruises to their clients, the Marketing Centre allows frontline sellers to seamlessly customise Viking marketing materials with their own agency’s contact details.
Almost two years after its initial launch, Viking is now calling on the trade community for their valued feedback and to find out what they think of the program. Those agents who complete the survey will go into the running to win one of ten prizes in an 11,000 Rewards by Viking points giveaway.
The survey will be open for feedback until Friday 10 September 2021.
Meanwhile, Viking has revealed the winners of its recent trade incentive aimed at encouraging agents to download assets from the platform and promote via their own channels. All agents that downloaded marketing collateral and shared with their clients, went in the draw to win one of ten $50 gift cards.
The winners were:
- Monique Monsees, Cherrybrook Travel
- Sonya Wheatley, Port Macquarie Travel
- Philip Vidler Internet Travel & Cruise
- Maureen Halbert, Helloworld Travel Napier
- Mary Buckley, Helloworld Browns Bay
- Jolee Gallagher, Main Beach Travel
- Kymberly Rohrsheim, Travel & Cruise Professionals
- Julie O’Grady, Exclusively Cruising
- Kate Molesworth, Cartier World Travel
- Renee Hopping, Houston & Turner Travel Associates