Seabourn has opened bookings for its 2024 World Cruise: Extraordinary Horizons aboard Seabourn Sojourn. The 145-day voyage will visit 72 destinations in 28 ports, on five continents, and includes 20 overnight stays. Prices for the full length voyage are priced from $99,999 per person twin share.
Seabourn Sojourn will depart Los Angeles on 11 January 2024 and travel westbound, exploring Hawaii, the islands of the South Pacific, New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Arabia, Egypt and the Holy Land, concluding in Athens, Greece, on 5 June 2024.
Shorter duration segments are also available ranging from 22 to 89 days. Options include:
- 39-day Pearls of the South Pacific | Los Angeles to Sydney | Departing 11 January 2024
- 72-day Treasures of the Pacific Realm | Los Angeles to Taipei
- 89-day Gems of the Pacific Rim | Los Angeles to Shanghai
- 33-day Queensland Coast & Tropical Treasures | Sydney to Taipei | Departing 20 February 2024
- 50-day Australia & Imperial Asia | Sydney to Shanghai
- 72-day Australia & Asian Splendors | Sydney to Singapore
- 39-day Imperial Asia & the South China Sea | Taipei to Singapore | Departing 24 March 2024
- 73-day Route of Ancient Empires | Taipei to Athens
- 22-day Southeastern Asian Splendors | Shanghai to Singapore | Departing 10 April 2024
- 56-day Sojourn of the Ancient Empires | Shanghai to Athens
- 34-day Empires of the Sun | Singapore to Athens | Departing 2 May 2024
Josh Leibowitz, President of Seabourn said the voyage promises to be an extraordinary journey across the world.
“Whether guests book the entire 145-day voyage or join us on one of the many available segments, guests can look forward to visiting many of the world’s most prized destinations and have the opportunity to immerse themselves in diverse cultures,” Leibowitz said.
Among many notable highlights is the line’s visit to Egypt, which includes an overnight visit scheduled for Safaga (Luxor), as well as a stop at Sharm el-Sheikh.
There are three exclusive world cruise events planned for guests booked on the full 145-day voyage, as well as local shows, regional cuisines, and wines for all guests to enjoy as they sail around the globe. In addition, the World Cruise will include two of the line’s most popular signature events available to all guests on a complimentary basis: an extravagant Caviar in the Surf beach barbecue on the unspoiled, white-sand beach at Ko Kood, Thailand; and “Evening at Ephesus” at Kusadasi, Turkey, featuring a private classical concert in the ancient ruins under the stars.
The line is planning an array of optional shore excursions in more than 25 ports with designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites thanks to its unique official cruise partnership with UNESCO. The 2024 World Cruise will also feature a number of optional, mid-voyage overland excursions where guests will disembark at one port and rejoin the ship at another port, providing them with a more in-depth experience at certain destinations and sites such as the Luxor & the Valley of the Kings in Egypt, outback adventures in Australia, the magnificent Taj Mahal in India, UNESCO World Heritage sites in China and Cambodia, and more.
Seabourn is offering a special 5% discount for repeat full World Cruise guests. Guests who book either the full world cruise or segments and pay in full by 31 May 2023, will receive an additional 3% savings off the cruise-only fare. Certain restrictions apply.
Images courtesy of Seabourn