Seabourn has released a collection of new Seabourn Journeys in Europe and Asia for 2022 and 2023. The Seabourn Journeys are pre- and post-voyage land-based packages designed to be an extension of a Seabourn cruise.
Each Seabourn Journey highlights local culture, history, beauty, hospitality, and relaxation, in partnership with UNESCO.
“Every Seabourn voyage combines unforgettable experiences on land and at sea. Seabourn Journeys pave the way for even more exploration and an incredible value,” said Josh Leibowitz, President of Seabourn. “With carefully crafted, guide-led itineraries that extend our onboard luxury experiences to destinations of cultural and natural wonder, our new Seabourn Journeys in Europe and Asia are like icing on the cake for travellers to take their time with Seabourn over the top.”
Subscribe to LATTE’s free eNewsletter to keep up to date with everything in the luxury travel industry.
Among the new collection for the 2022 and 2023 seasons include:
- UNESCO Vienna, Logarska Valley, Ljubljana, & Venice (6 nights pre-cruise; 7 nights post-cruise from Vienna, Austria).
- UNESCO Istanbul & Cappadocia (4 nights pre- or post-cruise ex Istanbul, Turkey).
- UNESCO Jewels of Greece (4 nights pre- or post-cruise ex Athens, Greece)
- UNESCO Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Masada & Dead Sea (3 nights pre- or post-cruise Haifa, Israel)
- UNESCO Gems of Portugal (3 nights pre- or post-cruise ex Lisbon, Portugal – in 2022)
- UNESCO Imperial Heritage of Europe (9 nights pre-voyage ex Copenhagen, Denmark)
- UNESCO Treasures of Tuscany (4 nights pre-or post-cruise ex Rome, Italy – in 2022)
- UNESCO Cambodia & Laos: The Temples of Angkor & Luang Prabang (5 nights pre- or post-cruise ex Singapore)
- UNESCO Treasures of China (7 nights pre- and post-cruise from Hong Kong and Shanghai in 2023)
- UNESCO India: The Taj Mahal & Ranthambore (5 nights pre- or post-cruise from Dubai)
- UNESCO Classic Spain (seven-day post-cruise on 2023 World Cruise only)
Most Seabourn Journey packages include select meals, transportation, and guided experiences for between two and 10 guests, ensuring intimate, personalised exposure to the location and its culture. Luxury hotels and lodges, transfers between land and sea timed to the start or finish of scheduled Seabourn cruises. Departures on most Seabourn Journeys are guaranteed with a minimum of just two guests.
Lead image: Schönbrunn Palace, Vienna, Austria | Credit: Zhang Xiaoyu/Unsplash