Oceania Cruises has revealed five new culinary experiences for guests to enjoy in Privée, the private dining room aboard the line’s acclaimed Marina and Riviera – as a part of its OceaniaNEXT program.
“We’re the world’s leading culinary-focused cruise line, so we never stop exploring, creating, and innovating,” said Bob Binder, President & CEO of Oceania Cruises.
“Privée has achieved almost legendary status over the years and is in great demand among our guests who are continually seeking not just new but celebratory dining experiences to enrich their travels.”
Offering the most exclusive private dining experience at sea, Privée may be reserved for a single party of up to ten privileged guests per evening. Lavishly decorated with oversized white leather thrones, a one-of-a-kind custom-built table by famed architect Dakota Jackson set upon Ferrari-red carpeting and illuminated by a golden Venini chandelier, Privée transforms every aspect of dining into a sensory experience.
Privée now offers guests a total of five culinary experiences to choose from with a new Degustation Menu, Wine Pairing Menu, Best of Oceania Cruises Menu, Best of Polo & Toscana Menu and even an Executive Chef’s Menu with a specially curated selection of gourmet dishes from the onboard culinary team.
A sampling of the Degustation Menu includes:
- Soufflé au Fromage – Cheese Soufflé
- Risotto de Homard – Lobster Risotto
- Bar en Croûte et Sauce Beurre Blanc
- Sea Bass Filet Baked in Puff Pastry Crust with Beurre Blanc
- Filet de Bœuf Rôti, Sauce Périgourdine
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Foie Gras and Truffle Sauce
- Brie de Meaux aux Noix et Laitue – Nut-Crusted Brie de Meaux with Boston Lettuce Hearts
- Mille-Feuilles aux Framboises – Raspberry Mille-Feuille Prepared Tableside
- Petits Fours
A sample Executive Chef’s Menu might include such delicacies as:
- Potato Fritters, Servuga Caviar, Vodka-Lime Cream
- Maine Lobster Ravioli, Vegetable Primavera, Basil Foam
- Roasted Teriyaki Black Cod with Sesame-Togarishi Crust
- Parmesan Crusted Beef Tenderloin, Mole Negro Demi-Glace, Truffled Semolina Gnocchi, Glazed Butternut Squash
- Chocolate Cecile
- Petits Fours & Macaroons
The next phase of enhancements will be unveiled in the coming months, highlighting another new facet of the guest experience.