Lindblad Expeditions is ratcheting up capacity in Alaska for the 2022 season. With the 62-guest National Geographic Sea Bird almost sold-out, the company has added sister-ship, National Geographic Sea Lion, and a slate of additional departure dates, to meet demand.
Lindblad will now have all four of their US-flagged vessels in Alaska – National Geographic Sea Bird and National Geographic Sea Lion, accompanied by the 100-guest sister ships, National Geographic Quest and National Geographic Venture – offering six itineraries ranging from 6- to 15-days, between May and September.
Subscribe to LATTE Cruise’s free eNewsletter to keep up to date with everything in the luxury cruise space.
Itineraries and starting rates (per person based on double occupancy in a category 1 cabin) include:
- The 6-day Wild Alaska Escape: Juneau to Ketchikan and Wild Alaska Escape: Sitka to Juneau voyages explore Alaska on an active, exciting expedition in the compact time frame of one workweek. Guests will hike through forests of towering trees, kayak long routes deep into glacially carved fjords, with opportunities for active adventure. Rates begin at US$4,660/AU$5,830.
- The 8-day Exploring Alaska’s Coastal Wilderness ventures into a land of mist-shrouded fjords, tidewater glaciers, and islands teeming with wildlife. Spend a full day in Glacier Bay National Park with insights from a park ranger and a Tlingit cultural interpreter. Rates begin at US$7,340/AU$9,180.
- The 14-day Treasures of the Inside Passage: Alaska & British Columbia uncovers the grand wildness of seldom-seen coasts and legendary national parks. Linger in the temperate rainforests and wildlife-rich channels of British Columbia and explore the breathtaking fjords and towering glaciers of Southeast Alaska. Rates begin at US$10,640/AU$13,300.
- The 15-day A Remarkable Journey to Alaska, British Columbia & Haida Gwaii explores some of the Pacific Northwest’s most wild and pristine regions between Sitka, Alaska, and Seattle, Washington. By special invitation, discover a nearly lost First Nations culture in the remote, moss-draped archipelago of Haida Gwaii. Rates begin at US$11,580/AU$14,480.
- The 8-day Voyage to Great Bear Rainforest: Native Culture & Wildlife in the Land of the Spirit Bear sails into the narrow, winding fjords of northern British Columbia into the Great Bear Rainforest, domain of the rare Spirit Bear. One of National Geographic’s “Places of a Lifetime,” it stretches across the central and northern coast of British Columbia and encompasses a quarter of the world’s coastal temperate rainforest. Rates begin at US$5,400/AU$6,750.
Lindblad Expeditions is also offering guests the chance to reconnect with friends and family in Alaska: book three full-paying guests and bring a fourth person free on select departures.
Images all courtesy of Lindblad Expeditions