Celebrity Cruises has unveiled its 2024 sailings to the Galapagos Islands aboard one of the brand’s three intimate ships – Celebrity Flora, Celebrity Xpedition or Celebrity Xploration.
The cruise line is offering six seven-night programs, including:
- Galapagos Southern Loop itinerary – aboard Celebrity Xploration (from $9,199 per person twin share)
- Galapagos Northern Loop itinerary – aboard Celebrity Xploration (from $9,639 per person twin share)
- Galapagos Northern Loop – aboard Celebrity Xpedition (from $9,599 per person twin share)
- Galapagos Southern Look – aboard Celebrity Xpedition (from $9,599 per person twin share)
- Galapagos Inner Loop itinerary – aboard Celebrity Flora (from $14,409 per person twin share)
- Galapagos Outer Look itinerary – aboard Celebrity Flora (from $14,409 per person twin share).
Subscribe to LATTE Cruise’s free eNewsletter to keep up to date with everything in the luxury cruise space.
Guests on the voyages can also partake in twice-daily shore excursions guided by onboard certified naturalists from the Galápagos National Park. Those who prefer some downtime during stops can relax on the sandy beaches or stay onboard and be treated to locally-sourced cuisine.
“The Galapagos islands are indescribably beautiful, and an instant reminder of what a wonderful world we have,” said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO, Celebrity Cruises. “Our new sailings take our guests to this special destination and offer experiences that will change their lives forever.”
The luxurious 100-passenger Celebrity Flora is the latest state-of-the-art mega-yacht operated by Celebrity Cruises, having joined the fleet in 2019, while Celebrity Xpedition accommodates 48-passengers and Celebrity Xploration an intimate 16-passengers.
Celebrity guests will be able to extend their itineraries with 10- to 16-night holiday packages that allow them to soak in the vibrant culture of Ecuador’s capital Quito or takes them high in the Andes of Peru, where they will visit the cities of Peru’s historic seaside capital Lima, the ancient Inca regions of Cuzco, the Sacred Valley, and check another destination off their bucket list – the mystical Machu Picchu.
In addition to the Galapagos cruise, the all-inclusive vacation packages also feature air transfers, five-star accommodations and tours in each destination.
For more information on Celebrity Cruises’ Galapagos sailings and holiday packages, see celebritycruises.com/destinations/galapagos-cruises.