Quark Expeditions has unveiled a robust Antarctic 2023/24 season with nine itineraries designed to empower travellers to tap into their inner explorer on the adventure specialist’s immersive polar voyages.
The program features over 50 departures, ranging from eight- to 23-days duration. Voyages are operated aboard a combination of Quark Expeditions’ newest ship, Ultramarine, as well as Ocean Adventurer, Ocean Diamond and charters of World Explorer.
Subscribe to LATTE’s free eNewsletter to keep up to date with everything in the luxury travel industry.
“With our Antarctic 23/24 season, we want more than ever before to take travelers beyond the predictable and the ordinary during their polar voyage,” said Thomas Lennartz, Vice-President of Sales, Quark Expeditions.
“Quark Expeditions has always explored Antarctica differently from other operators, and in the Antarctic 23/24 season we’ll heighten our efforts to take our guests to explore like never before.
“Our data has been very clear: Guests just don’t want to see things. They want to experience them. They want to venture farther than most others dream of, and to discover nature at its rawest,” Lennartz said.
As Lennart highlights, travellers are eager to explore alongside the most seasoned polar experts on the planet: “If you really want to see a penguin, our expedition team – the best in the industry – will take you to a nesting spot of a quarter million. Will you be content to take another cruise? Or would you prefer to cruise 1,000 feet over the untouched Antarctic wilderness in a twin-engine helicopter? Do you want to explore off the beaten path in Antarctica? Or will you let us take you to where there are no paths at all? The choice for our guests: Do you want to go on vacation? Or go on the expedition of a lifetime?”
Quark Expeditions’ Antarctic 2023/24 program comprises the following options:
- Antarctic Express: Fly the Drake (8 days) | Ocean Adventurer and World Explorer
- Antarctic Express: Crossing the Circle (11 days) | Ocean Adventurer
- Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent (10, 11 or 12 days) | Ultramarine, World Explorer, Ocean Explorer and Ocean Diamond
- Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent plus Cape Horn & Diego Ramirez (13 days) | Ultramarine
- Crossing the Circle: Southern Expedition (14 days) | Ultramarine and Ocean Diamond
- Essential Patagonia: Chilean Fjords and Torres del Paine (15 days) | Ultramarine
- South Georgia and Antarctic Peninsula: Penguin Safari (16 days) | Ocean Explorer and World Explorer
- Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica: Explorers and Kings (20 days) | World Explorer and Ocean Adventurer
- Epic Antarctica: Crossing the Circle via Falklands (Malvinas) & South Georgia (23 days) | Ultramarine and Ocean Diamond
“Our ultimate wish for our guests,” adds Lennart. “We want you to set foot where few ever will and do what few ever dream.”
Travel advisors can download Quark Expeditions’ Antarctic 23/24 toolkit here.