Club Med has rolled out a new loyalty program for travel industry partners, offering incentives and new membership tiers dedicated for agencies, plus newfound advantages for individual consultants. The move follows this week’s unveiling of a new Travel Agent Portal.
‘Club Med Advantage’ consists of two memberships type: one for agency partners, Advantage Agents Rewards, and for the individual consultants with exclusive incentives, Advantage Consultants Rewards.
Michelle Davies, General Manager of the Pacific said it was important for Club Med to support its valued network of consultants and agents who have stood by Club Med and to further build strong partnerships.
“Finding valuable ways to reward our travel partners is at the heart of what we do. To rebound successfully, we need to do this together which is why we have used the pandemic to overhaul our program with two distinctive layers that rewards and service both travel agencies and consultants,” Davies said.
Participating travel agencies can earn incentives as Advantage Agents Rewards members through the program’s renewed tiered commission structure: Turquoise Agent, Gold Agent, Platinum Agent, and Diamond Agent. Agents can move up through the tiers based on the annual business generated per calendar year to increase its commission across Club Med’s products and earn free Club Med stays to use for marketing initiatives.
Club Med Advantage also offers a wealth of benefits for its top-tier agents to be used towards localised marketing campaigns and initiatives with the aim of driving new business, including:
- Free nights: Diamond, Platinum and Gold members will receive an allocation of room nights to be used towards marketing initiatives with support from Club Med’s Sales team to craft the ideal return on this investment.
- VIP Club Med trips: Club Med’s top 20 selling agents in Australia and New Zealand receive an invitation to its annual reward trip each calendar year.
- Specialist status: Diamond and Platinum agencies will have access to a priority phone line direct to our Travel Experience Designers in the Call Centre. Diamond members will also be listed as a ‘Preferred Travel Agency Partner’ on Clubmed.com.au.
Travel Industry rates: From suppliers to airline staff as well as travel agents, the entire industry can take advantage of very competitive rates for personal travel to select resorts. Experience firsthand an amazing Club Med holiday by receiving an additional discount on top of Club Med’s best available rate. Starting at 10% off, the additional discount increases based on the industry sector and membership status.
As part of the Advantage Consultants Rewards, travel consultants can now be rewarded for their individual efforts by earning their way towards a Club Med holiday to any of its Resorts across the globe for free.
From each client booking, one point is awarded for every dollar sold of Club Med accommodation and services, with a complimentary Club Med night being equivalent to:
- APAC Sun holidays = 9,000 points
- APAC Snow holidays = 17,000 points
- The rest of the world = Sun 11,000 points, and Snow = 16,000 points
- The Exclusive Collection portfolio = 20,000 points
Both agents and consultants can also earn extra commission through selling a variety of pre-booked services that are in addition to the all-inclusive fee including ski rentals, spa treatments, excursions and tours, plus baby and petit club.
Agents and consultants can manage their Club Med Advantage account via the revamped Club Med Travel Agent Portal. The portal is one central place to easily track and redeem loyalty points, manage bookings, and much more.
Club Med Advantage and the new portal is currently available with plans for both to be rolled out to New Zealand in the coming months.
For more information on Club Med Advantage and its commission levels or to enquire about becoming a participating travel partner, agents can connect with one of Club Med’s Sale team and book an appointment via Club Med Connect.