Seabourn is preparing to celebrate the warmth of the European summer with Seabourn Encore bound for eastern Mediterranean between April and November 2022.
“Everyone is drawn to a different part of the world for their own particular reasons, but there is no question that the Eastern Mediterranean has long been a favorite of Seabourn guests,” said Josh Leibowitz, president of Seabourn. “From beautiful beaches to fascinating culture, history and cuisine, guests sailing on Seabourn Encore will find many interesting sites to explore at nearly every turn.”
The program highlights include voyages to Greece, Turkey, Croatia, Israel and more:
- Seven-day voyages between Athens and Istanbul to some of the most popular destinations in the Greek Isles and Turkish coast beginning 17 April 2022. Numerous departures through twin itineraries invite combinations with Mykonos and Ephesus in one direction, and Santorini and Bodrum in the other.
- Week-long Holy Land voyages between Athens and Haifa (Tel Aviv), the gateway to biblical and historical sites of Israel.
- Seven-day sailings between Venice and Athens, visiting charming towns in Greece and along the Adriatic Sea, including the Croatian cities of Dubrovnik and Zadar in one direction and Sibenik and Kotor, Montenegro on the way back.
- Guests may combine seven-day voyages into 14-day sailings to elevate their Seabourn experience and explore even more of the region, as well as receive additional savings of up to 15%.
The season will mark Seabourn’s return to Turkey for the first time since 2016. The itineraries will open guests’ eyes to destinations filled with natural beauty and cultural wonders in the region, including:
- The popular resort town of Cesme, dominated by a medieval castle and the site of a boutique hotel that was once an Ottoman caravanserai dating from 1528
- Bodrum, with a picturesque harbor bobbing with traditional wood-varnished sailboats, streets dotted with shops, and the majestic tomb of King Mausolus
- Kusadasi, whose old quarter is a picturesque maze of winding streets and houses adorned with flowers and birdcages
- Seabourn’s signature complimentary “Evening at Ephesus,” a private classical concert in the ancient ruins under the stars that became a favorite for guests
- Seabourn Encore’s 7-14 August 2022 voyage will feature internationally acclaimed classical singing sensation Jonathan Antoine, who will perform at the line’s signature “Evening at Ephesus” event. He will be accompanied by pianist and Steinway Artist Dominic Ferris for this one-off experience, exclusive to Seabourn.
Special Offers and Promotions
Book by 31 May 2022 to receive a shipboard credit of up to US$800 per suite (oceanview and veranda) or up to US$1,600 per suite (penthouse and above). Plus, guests who book a sailing beyond 1 November 2022 can save an extra 10% when paying in full by 1 June 2022.