Seabourn has released a collection of new voyages in 2023 and 2034 to Arabia & India, Asia, South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand aboard Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Odyssey.
“The region stretching from Arabia and India to Australia and New Zealand is a wonder-filled with beautiful natural beauty and ancient cultures, and we are thrilled to take our guests to these exotic destinations,” said Josh Leibowitz, President of Seabourn. “These voyages will offer guests the opportunity to explore beautiful places and cultures and experience special ‘Seabourn Moments’ that will make their journeys powerful and restorative.”
Subscribe to LATTE Cruise’s free eNewsletter to keep up to date with everything in the luxury cruise space.
Discover Arabia & India on Seabourn Encore
Four voyages await travellers as Seabourn Encore sails to Arabia and India first in November and December 2023, and then again in March and April 2024.
- Departing 19 November 2023, the ship will sail 18 days from Athens to Dubai, visiting Jordan and Egypt, including Aqaba, the jumping-off point for excursions to the famed archeological sites of Petra where tombs and temples are carved right into pink sandstone cliffs.
- A 16-day voyage from Dubai to Singapore departing 7 December 2023, follows, with a visit to Sir Bani Yas Island; an overnight in vibrant Mumbai; and one of the finest natural harbours in the world at Cochin, India, where steep-roofed bungalows, cathedral palaces, and synagogues testify to the city’s diverse past.
- Departing 16 March 2024, Seabourn Encore will sail 18 days from Singapore to Dubai, visiting the fortified city of Galle, Sri Lanka, and Oman, “The Pearl of Mystic Arabia,” combining ancient history and rich Islamic heritage.
- The ship’s season will end with an 18-day voyage from Dubai to Athens in April 2024, including Oman’s ancient incense capital Salalah; the charming port of Safaga leading to Luxor, Karnak, and Thebes in Egypt; and a sail through the Suez Canal to Ashdod, Israel, the gateway to the sacred Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
Experience the Beauty of Asia Aboard Seabourn Encore
In Asia there are four voyages ranging from 14 to 32 days, departing from December 2023 to March 2024.
- The first of two 14-day voyages round trip from Singapore will celebrate the holiday season with an overnight on New Year’s Eve in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, while both cruises will visit Port Klang, opening the door to the “Garden City” of Kuala Lumpur and the remarkable Batu Caves of Malaysia.
- Two 14-day voyages between Singapore and Hong Kong are scheduled in February and March 2024, with visits in Vietnam to the imperial city of Da Nang (Hue) luring guests into the Marble Mountains and China Beach, and Halong Bay (Hanoi) where thousands of karstic islands are clustered like a swimming dragon.
Each of those four voyages will also take in the sugary white sands, swaying palms and clear waters of Ko Kood in Thailand, the perfect setting for Seabourn’s signature Caviar in the Surf beach barbecue party; an overnight in Laem Chabang (Bangkok), scene of frenetic markets, hushed golden temples, and so much more; as well as an overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Seabourn Encore will also have two combination options available, including a 30-day Holiday voyage from Dubai to Singapore with stops at Mumbai and Bangkok and a New Year’s Eve overnight in Ho Chi Minh City, and a 32-day voyage from Hong Kong to Dubai during the spring in Southeast Asia before sailing to Sri Lanka, India, Oman and Qatar.
Sailing Across the Pacific Ocean on Seabourn Odyssey
A 32-Day Voyage from Los Angeles to Auckland, New Zealand on Seabourn Odyssey, will depart on 21 October 2023. Highlights of the voyage include:
- Experience four volcanic Hawaiian Islands, each as naturally diverse as the next
- Cross the International Date Line not once, not twice, but thrice
- Cultural and scenic escapes to Bora Bora, Tahiti, and Raiatea in French Polynesia; and spend two days on the Cook Islands of Aitutaki and Rarotonga, with rugged mountains, a vast lagoon, coral reefs, and sandy inlets as backdrops for land and sea adventures.
- The islands of Tongatapu and Vava’u in Tonga will offer many opportunities for discovery, including visits to royal palaces, sacred tombs, markets, and even the birthplace of the Maui god.
- Wrap up with a call at Russell (Bay of Islands), New Zealand
Explore Australia and New Zealand on Seabourn Odyssey
Between November 2023 and February 2024, Seabourn Odyssey will offer a series of 15-day voyages between Auckland and Sydney, as well as a single 15-day voyage sailing roundtrip from Sydney.