Emirates has rolled out a new online platform where travellers can build their owned tailored itinerary to Dubai, and the United Arab Emirates.
Dubbed Dubai Experience, the tool enables users to marry flights, hotels, attractions, dining, leisure experiences and more. The easy-to-use itinerary planner provides details such as estimated duration, location map and cost, allowing customers to confidently plan and maximise their visit to the emirate. For first-time travellers, there are pre-curated itineraries that can be used as a starting point.
Subscribe to LATTE’s free eNewsletter to keep up to date with everything in the luxury travel industry.
Barry Brown, Divisional Vice President of Australiasia said: “We are proud to promote the very best that Dubai and the UAE have to offer on Dubai Experience, which is fully integrated with emirates.com. This powerful platform offers Australians the ability to plan their Dubai journeys and stopovers, and benefit from exclusive rates and expertly curated recommendations.
“Through the Dubai Experience platform, Emirates aims to add value to our customers and enrich their journeys, and ultimately drive more people to visit our beautiful hub in the UAE. We will continue to add more exciting content to Dubai Experience so that Australians can experience more of what our Dubai Hub has to offer.”
Currently, Emirates’ Australian customers can build rich and customised itineraries from a selection of over 100 hotels and 200 activities – all of which can be added onto an existing Emirates flight booking or created around a new one.
Customers who plan and book their journeys via the Dubai Experience platform can enjoy:
- Flight benefits: Discounted flights on their new Emirates flights bookings^
- Hotel benefits: Exclusive hotel benefits including discounted rates, free cancellation up to 72 hours before check-in, complimentary breakfast, and 24-hour check-in at over 100 hotels, ensuring that their room is ready no matter what time they arrive in Dubai
- Activities: Discounted rates and exclusive pricing on over 200 activities
- One-stop planner on emirates.com: A unique itinerary planner with an hour-by-hour view of the trip, allowing customers to plan their travel in a granular way that inspires confidence and maximises their time. Customers can view and add to their itinerary at any time on emirates.com through their flight booking
- Curated recommendations: Over 200 top Dubai suggestions including free things to do, pay at the door options, and pre-pay attractions for complete convenience, with more listings being added all the time. Dining recommendations can also be booked directly with the restaurant and added to the bespoke itinerary
Access the Dubai Experience here.
Emirates’ Dubai Experience platform is also available to travel agents in 19 markets via a separate portal. Interested agents can sign up through the Emirates Partner Portal, a spokesperson for the airline told LATTE.
Lead image: Dubai Frame | Credit: Ahmed Aldaie on Unsplash