Luxury Escapes has bolstered its touring program via a new partnership with The Travel Corporation.
Effective from today, Luxury Escapes will offer travellers in Australia and the USA luxury coach holidays with The Travel Corporation’s brands including Insight Vacations, Luxury Gold and AAT Kings. Other brands include Trafalgar, and in the future, Costsaver and Contiki will be available on Cudo, Deals, Scoopon and Treat Me platforms.
Adam Schwab, Co-founder and CEO at Luxury Escapes, said the allianec comes at an exciting time for Australis as travel returns, back and bigger than ever before.
“Our customers drive all of our decision-making and we’re committed to innovating to deliver amazing travel experiences for them. Last year we revealed that spending on travel is set to increase, with 55% of Australians looking to treat themselves on their first international holiday, so it’s now more important than ever that we can offer our customers the most unique and incredible travel experiences,” Schwab said.
Through the partnership with TTC, Luxury Escapes will provide its customers with over 500 tours to choose from. Among the Luxury Gold options available are the high-end touring company’s:
- 14-day Cambodia & Vietnam in Style trip from Siem Reap to Hanoi, priced from $7,925 per person;
- 12-day Ultimate Southern France holiday from Nice to Bordeaux, beginning at $10,525 per person;
- 11-day Majestic Japan itinerary from Osaka to Tokyo, priced from $12,195 per person;
- 9-day Spectacular South Africa journey from Cape Town to Johannesburg, leading in at $12,795 per person, and;
- 7-day Elegance of Egypt trip operating roundtrip from Cairo, priced from $4,850 per person.
Strategically, on its website Luxury Escapes has positioned the itineraries across the TTC’s portfolio beneath its own hand-crafted ‘Luxury Escapes Tours’ and ‘Luxury Escapes Trusted Partner Tours’.
David Hosking, CEO of The Travel Corporation, commented: “Luxury Escapes had been a valuable partner during the covid period with strong domestic sales with AAT Kings and Inspiring Journeys so this wider international offering made sense and we are pleased to be working with such a strong brand and partner.”
There are currently 150 TTC tours available to book on the platform, with more to come in the coming weeks and months.
View the range at luxuryescapes.com/tours