Destination management company, Beyond Times Square (BTSQ) has released its summer of 2022 catalog of luxury history tours in Boston. The collection offers all the luxuries guests’ would expect in private VIP tours – and more.
Featuring seasoned local tour guides who are not only licensed but also have extensive knowledge of the history of Boston’s attractions, the experiences are highly sought after by sophisticated visitors to the city. Every itinerary can be customised to meet the guests’ travel passions, needs and interests – including the itinerary, the timing of the tour and the pick-up and drop-off locations. They also include luxury vehicles with professional drivers (where applicable), top level hospitality and a 24/7 support number should guests need to make any adjustments or special requests while travelling.
Subscribe to LATTE’s free eNewsletter to keep up to date with everything in the luxury travel industry.
“Sophisticated travellers seek private, bespoke travel experiences. Beyond Times Square is dedicated to catering to the demand in the high-end travel market and has served travel fans and luxury travel advisors all over the world,” said Joel Cohen, General Manager at BTSQ. “Every day, we research and gather knowledge and insights from destination experts and feedback from travellers to optimise our luxury tours.”
Included in the lineup are the following experiences:
- Discover Boston Private Sightseeing Program – a four-hour city tour that highlights Boston’s historical sites including Faneuil Hall, Paul Revere’s House, the Old North Church and more.
- Private Historic Boston Pub Crawl – Combine history and hops on this two-hour-and-15-minute pub crawl that takes guests to four of Boston’s historic taverns where they’ll drink and discover little-known facts.
- Private North End Italian Food Tasting Tour – Savor three hours of Italian food tastings with a side of history – aka the history of the charming North End area of Beantown.
- Freedom Trail Private Walking Tour – Explore Revolutionary Boston for an hour and a half as guests take in the historical sites along the Freedom Trail from Boston Common to Faneuil Hall.
- Day Trip from Boston: Salem Private Sightseeing Program – Travel to Salem on this half-day trip where guests learn about its infamous witch trials and maritime importance.
- Day Trip from Boston: Lexington and Concord Private Sightseeing Program – Paul Revere’s famous ride from Boston to Lexington and Concord to warn them that the British were coming is the topic of this four-hour tour.
- Day Trip from Boston: Plimoth Patuxet Museum Private Sightseeing Experience – Take a day to journey into the past to see life how it was back in the days of the Pilgrims on this nine-hour excursion.
Beyond Times Square offers hospitality to both individual and group travellers in New York City, Washington DC, Boston, Philadelphia, Niagara Falls, and surrounding areas. For additional information, go to btsq.com.