SeaDream Yacht Club has opened bookings for its Q4 2024 Caribbean voyages aboard SeaDream I and SeaDream II.
In early November 2024, SeaDream Yacht Club begins its Caribbean season featuring departures from Antigua, Barbados, San Juan, St. Martin, and St. Thomas. Itineraries are designed to showcase the best of the Caribbean with cultural experiences and immersive excursions. Expanding upon its popular calls in the British Virgin Islands and the Grenadines, SeaDream adds new calls to Barbuda, and Boquerón, Puerto Rico; becoming the first commercial vessel to call there.
Andreas Brynestad of SeaDream Yacht Club said, “It was a momentous 12 months for the company; we marked our 20-Year Anniversary and completed a [US]$10 million renovation of the yachts. Bookings for 2024 are in high demand as the desire for intimate, highly personalised travel continues to grow.”
Highlights of the 2024 Caribbean voyages:
- The Glorious Grenadines | Bridgetown, Barbados roundtrip | 23-30 November 2024
- Calling on St. Lucia; St. Vincent; Bequia (overnight stay); Tobago Cays; Mayreau; and Grenada.
- Virgin Islands & Undiscovered Puerto Rico | St. Thomas to San Juan | 23-30 November 2024
- Calling on Tortola; Norman Island; Jost Van Dyke; St. Barths; St. Croix; Boquerón and La Parguera, Puerto Rico.
- Leeward Islands Discovery | Antigua to St. Thomas | 14-21 December 2024
- Calling on Barbuda; Nevis; St. Kitts; Anguilla; St. Barths (overnight stay); and Virgin Gorda.
- Caribbean Celebration II – St. Thomas roundtrip, 21-28 December 2024
- Calling on St. John; St. Croix; Nevis; St. Kitts; St. Barths (overnight stay); and Jost Van Dyke.