Oceania Cruises has released its most extensive, expansive, and immersive series of World and Grand Voyages for 2025. The line reprised its perennially popular Around the World in 180 Days voyage for 2025, albeit in a unique east-to-west navigation. Underscoring the increasing popularity of the brand’s demand for longer, destination-immersive voyages, Oceania Cruises also introduced a series of seven Grand Voyages ranging in length from 50 to 111 days.
“This new collection of globe-spanning itineraries includes both iconic and off-the-beaten path ports of call and offers a wealth of opportunities for our guests to explore the farthest corners of the globe, making the journey just as rewarding as the destination,” said Howard Sherman, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
The journeys range from a spectacular 111-day expedition of wonders across the South Pacific, New Zealand, Australia, Southeast Asia, Africa and the Mediterranean to an extraordinary journey that is the first of its kind – combining fascinating explorations of three continents aboard two small, luxurious ships with an incredible multi-day Land Program in between.
First Of Its Kind – Far and Wide: The Ultimate Odyssey
74 Days | Two Ships: Regatta, Marina | Five Countries | Three Continents | 22 December 2024
This ultimate odyssey explores three continents on two small, luxurious ships linked by an amazing, immersive Mid-Cruise Overland Program. Kicking off with a 50-day circumnavigation of Australia, Indonesia, and New Zealand sailing roundtrip from Sydney, guests are then flown Business class to South America for explorations of Patagonia, Antarctica, and the Chilean Fjords. Linking these two cruises are two enthralling overland tours that travellers will get to choose from – six days in the extraordinary Blue Mountains of Australia or six days in the Andean Lakes District of Chile and Argentina. This eclectic journey stretches from great cities Down Under to Ushuaia, the city at the end of the world, and staggeringly beautiful lands of Patagonia and Antarctica.
Ultimate Odyssey Highlights
- Explorations of three continents and five countries
- Five overnights in Australian destinations and Patagonian outposts, plus an overnight in Bali
- A south-of-the-equator masterpiece that reveals adventure on an itinerary spanning from the Tasman Sea to the Chilean Fjords
- A sought-after circumnavigation of Australia, spending nearly a month visiting 18 destinations, along with a week-long exploration of New Zealand
- A multi-week tour of Patagonian landscapes and Antarctic seascapes
- Choice of an included six-day Overland Program in either the Blue Mountains or northern Patagonia
- See oceaniacruises.com/grand-voyage-cruises/ultimate-odyssey
The Gold Standard of World Cruises – Around the World in 180 Days
180 Days | Five Continents | 32 Countries | 89 Ports | 5 January 2025 | Insignia
Setting sail on a rare east-to-west journey, the 2025 Around the World in 180 Days cruise is filled with exotic horizons and illuminating experiences. From Miami, the 656-guest Insignia heads south for explorations in vibrant Brazil and the wilds of the Amazon before crossing the great Atlantic Ocean for adventures in the villages and majestic landscapes of Africa. En route to South Africa, this crossing features a call on the most remote inhabited island on the planet: the volcanic isle of Tristan da Cunha.
Insignia then continues east, to the great cities and untold wonders of Asia, with explorations of some of the most exclusive islands lining the Indian Ocean along the way. The French Comoros, Maldives and Seychelles give way to captivating destinations in Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia and beyond. As Insignia heads south along the less explored coast of Western Australia, enjoy the opportunity to discover some of this continent’s most unsung treasures. During this navigation of the South Pacific, Insignia will make a rare call on Champagne Bay on Vanuatu along with some of French Polynesia’s most stunning islands before heading north to visit the lush Hawaiian Islands to conclude this global journey.
The full 180-day Around the World cruise is made even more exceptional with Oceania Cruises’ Exclusive Prestige Package, which includes a collection of generous amenities such as FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities, FREE Onboard Medical Care, FREE Internet, FREE Laundry Services, FREE Exclusive Shoreside Events, one FREE night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Stay, including transfers between the hotel and ship, and US$1,000 Shipboard Credit per stateroom. Also included is Oceania Cruises’ flexible OLife Choice package, giving guests flexibility to select one additional amenity from a choice of: FREE 64 Shore Excursions, a FREE Beverage Package or FREE US$6,400 Shipboard Credit per stateroom.
Around The World Highlights
Exclusive Shoreside Events:
Montevideo – Estancia Asado and Cultural Immersion | Namibia – Starlit Desert Dune Dinner
Singapore – A Magical Night in the Garden of Wonders | Bali – A Lavish Evening of Indonesian Culture Adelaide – Quintessential Barossa Valley Wine Experience
Overnight Port Stays:
Manaus, Brazil | Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Walvis Bay, Namibia
Cape Town, South Africa | Richards Bay, South Africa | Mahé, Seychelles | Colombo, Sri Lanka
Yangon, Myanmar (2 Nights) | Singapore, Singapore | Bangkok, Thailand | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Shanghai, China | Bali, Indonesia | Adelaide, Australia | Sydney, Australia | Auckland, New Zealand
Bora Bora, French Polynesia | Papeete, French Polynesia | Honolulu, Hawaii
Mid-Cruise Overland Programs
Amazon Rainforest Experience from Manaus | African Safari from Cape Town
Taj Mahal from Cochin | Ancient Temples of Bagan from Yangon
Angkor Wat from Sihanoukville | Terracotta Warriors from Shanghai
Additional Grand Voyage Offerings
Ultimate Pacific Traveller | Los Angeles to Sydney | 79 Days | 3 October 2024 | Regatta
- 11 countries, seven overnight port stays
- Nearly two weeks in Japan and three weeks exploring Australia and New Zealand
- A tapestry of destinations including Alaska, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, and Indonesia
- See oceaniacruises.com/grand-voyage-cruises/los-angeles-to-sydney-REG241003C/
South America Kaleidoscope | Miami to Rio de Janeiro | 50 Days | 7 December 2024 | Marina
- 11 countries, six overnight port stays
- A comprehensive exploration of South America that includes Chile, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, and Uruguay
- Three days cruising in Antarctica and a crossing of the Panama Canal
- See oceaniacruises.com/grand-voyage-cruises/miami-to-rio-de-janeiro-MNA241207B/
Grand Eastern Reflections | Abu Dhabi to Singapore | 78 Days | 22 December 2024 | Riviera
- 16 countries, 15 overnight port stays
- One week in India, three days in Myanmar, one week in Vietnam, one week in China, two weeks in Japan, three days in the Philippines, and one week in Indonesia
- A unique melding of exotic, ancient cultures with glittering, modern metropolises
- See oceaniacruises.com/grand-voyage-cruises/abu-dhabi-to-singapore-RVA241222C/
Epic Continental Explorer | Papeete to Barcelona | 111 Days | 25 February 2025 | Nautica
- 28 countries and 12 overnight port stays
- A multi-month sojourn that spans the South Pacific, Southeast Asia, Africa and beyond
- Multiple weeks spent exploring the Indian Ocean and Africa, including the continent’s exotic and mysterious western shores
- See oceaniacruises.com/grand-voyage-cruises/papeete-to-barcelona-NAU250225D/
Asia and Oceania Odyssey | Tokyo to Honolulu | 72 Days | 22 May 2025 | Regatta
- 12 countries and 11 overnight port stays
- An intriguing blend of culture and history throughout Japan, China, and Southeast Asia mixed with the enchantment of the South Pacific and Hawaiian Islands
- Some of the world’s greatest wonders – Ha Long Bay, Great Barrier Reef and Bora Bora
- See oceaniacruises.com/grand-voyage-cruises/tokyo-to-honolulu-REG250522C/
For additional information on Oceania Cruises’ small-ship luxury product, exquisitely crafted cuisine, and expertly curated travel experiences, visit OceaniaCruises.com/WorldCruises.