Virtuoso has confirmed the addition of 110 hotels, resorts, spas and private villas to its Hotels & Resorts program this year.
The latest additions span every corner of the world, and include another 10 properties that are still waiting to open their doors under the Virtuoso Preview program – as flagged first in LATTE last month.
“With this strategic and targeted growth, Virtuoso has ensured that as travel comes roaring back, the network’s member agencies, travel advisors and their upscale clientele have hospitality options to suit every taste,” Virtuoso said.
“These new additions join a legendary collection of more than 1,500 of the world’s most stunning and sought-after hotels.”
Virtuoso’s Hotels & Resorts program features negotiated amenity packages, offering more than US$500 per stay in value-added benefits that accrue toward the guest’s stay and serves as a key differentiator for Virtuoso’s agencies and advisors.
Properties that join Virtuoso’s program can expect to see market share shift in their direction, leading to increased sales, the network says.
“The 110 properties that joined the Virtuoso network this year have already seen an average increase of 106 percent over their 2019 sales,” the consortia reported.
Ten hotels are currently part of Virtuoso’s Preview program. They include:
- Atlantis The Royal Dubai – Projected to open November 2022
- St Regis Kanai, Riviera Maya (Mexico) – Projected to open late 2022
- Susorros del Corazon, An Auberge Resort (Mexico) – Projected to open late 2022
- Waldorf Astoria Cancun – Projected to open late 2022
- 1 Hotel Hanalei Bay – Projected to open late 2022/early 2023
- Peninsula Istanbul – Projected to open in February 2023
- Raffles London – Expected to open March of 2023
- The Fifth Avenue Hotel – Projected opening in spring 2023
- One & Only Aesthesis (Greece) – Projected opening in spring 2023
- Violino D’Oro (Venice) – Projected to open in May 2023
View all Virtuoso’s partner hotels at virtuoso.com/travel/luxury-hotels.