Do your clients need a break in Swiss nature, relaxation or a place where they can spend time with their loved ones? Switzerland offers a unique selection of hotels and accommodations as diverse as Switzerland itself. Here’s an overview of the accommodation that suits all travellers.
Luxury Hotels & Homes are:
Enchanting: These Hotels stand for both exclusivity and excellence, delighting guests from around the world with their top-notch spa & vitality services, culinary menus and one-of-a-kind experiences.
- Ideal: Whether it’s for a romantic getaway or some time away with the family, Luxury Hotels are the ideal place to strengthen relationships and bring generations closer together.
- Attentive: The exceptional and attentive icons of the hotel industry ensure their guests are pampered.
- Inspiring: With their unique architecture and crisp designs, Switzerland’s Boutique & Design Hotels inspire and thrill guests.
- Refreshing: Lifestyle is what it is all about at these hotels – fresh concepts surprise guests at every turn.
- Vibrant: Boutique & Design Hotels are also popular meeting places where tourists can rub shoulders with locals, giving guests a real insight into their destination.
1.Grindelwald, Boutique Hotel Restaurant Glacier (©Etienne Claret Boutique Hotel Restaurant Glacier) / 2.CERVO Bazaar (©Keine Angaben) / 3. Hotel Glacier Grindelwald (©Hotel Glacier Grindelwald) / 4. MONTANA Beach Club at the ART DECO HOTEL MONTANA (©Switzerland Tourism/Mara Duttweiler) Lucerne/ 5. Lucerne, Art Deco Hotel Montana (©Art Deco Hotel Montana)
- Relaxing: An outstanding spa menu and range of services ensure guests enjoy complete rest and relaxation.
- Rejuvenating: The aim is to be healthy and stay healthy. The hotels offer balanced nutritional programs, individual treatments and exercise in the fresh, clean Swiss air.
- Invigorating: The vast range of sports activities and personal care will invigorate both body and spirit.
1.Ultima Gstaad Hotel (©Igor Laski) / 2.Vals, 7132 Hotel (©Jeremy Mason McGraw) / 3. Grand Resort Bad Ragaz (©Grand Resort Bad Ragaz AG) / 4. Ennetbuergen, Alpine Spa Buergenstock Hotels & Resort (©Switzerland Tourism) / 5. Obbuergen, Buergenstock Resort Drone (©Bürgenstock Hotels AG, Emanuel Ammon)
- Charming: Guests will be enchanted by both the historical architecture and the stories that these old buildings have to tell.
- Vibrant: Time has shaped these hotels – each impresses guests with its own character and impressive appearance, playfully combining old and new.
- Welcoming: In the best tradition of hotel hospitality, the host will ensure guests receive a warm welcome and personal attention.
- Cosy: Thanks to their traditional architecture and typically Swiss ambiance, these lodgings are a haven of comfort.
- Local: Typically Swiss Hotels have deep ties with the local area, so guests can get a first-hand glimpse of the region – from hand-made cheeses at the breakfast buffet to locally produced wood in the rooms.
- Welcoming: In the best tradition, the host will ensure guests receive a warm welcome and personal attention, for a taste of the local charm.
1.Hotel Gletschergarten, Grindelwald (©Hotel Gletschergarten) / 2. Riffelalp Resort 2222m (©Nicole Schafer Photo & Film) / 3. Parkhotel Gunten Lake Thun (©Freie Verwendung ohne Quellenangabe. Eigentum Parkhotel Gunten)
Marktgasse 17 (©Marktgasse Hotel) / 4. Lenzerheide, Maiensaesshotel Guarda Val (©Bruno Augsburger Photography) / 5. Aspen alpin lifestyle Hotel, Grindelwald (c) www.philippehahn.com
In Switzerland, we have always taken care to find a balance between the needs of our guests, the local populace and the environment. This is also a major concern for the hotel industry.
Luxury with a difference? Welcome to the Million Stars Hotel, the most exciting hotel in Switzerland! In “hotel rooms” spread throughout Switzerland, guests can experience nature at its purest while enjoying an extraordinary overnight stay. The accommodations are as versatile as their location. Their common feature: The unobstructed view of the starry sky.
1.Bubble-Hotel Kartause Ittingen (Thurgau Tourismus / comewithus2) / 2. Interlaken, Carlton-Europe Vintage Adult Hotel (Carlton-Europe Vintage Erwachsenenhotel) / 3. Lötschenpass, stargazer bed (Lötschenpasshütte) / 4. Brunni, Tiny House Gondola by LittleCITY (LittleCITY.ch) / 5. Brunni, Tiny House Gondola by LittleCITY.ch (LittleCITY.ch)